BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2079)
Nyleve S.
Lawrence, MA
Love these for on the go snacks Absolutely love the cheese really fills you up and perfect for lunch on the go !
Alex L.
Port Saint John
I usually don’t even eat the crackers I just lick the crap out the cheese dawg. I would recommend them to my step cousin
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
Nabisco Handi-Snacks Crackers 'N Cheesy dip are great for school lunches and perfect for a grab-and-go snack.
Nafeeza H.
Waterbury, CT
These remind me so much of my childhood. If you have not had these then you really should go invest in some. They're the prefect snack for anyone of any age who simply enjoys a classic cheese and cracker snack.
Kayla R.
South Pekin, IL
Love these! Great snacks for any occasion Very tasty.... :) better than off brands! Cheap for a beach snack. Very recommended!!!!! Love these!!!!! Cheap in bulk
Great for kids lunches. My friends love them a lot for after school snack. Love love love
Shontelle O.
Colchester
Love the taste of these crackers and they aren't too unhealthy for you either. They are a good value for money and taste so buttery and delicious.
Jan a.
Not my fave, but in my home one little box will last a few days. But is okay I don’t really buy them so often. They are delicious lol
Josie L.
eau claire
Most favorite! Love this product! Cheap and easy to eat when you’re on the go! Very efficient.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Takes me back to my childhood favorite! very affordable yummy simple snack on the go! Not as flavorful now adays but you pay for!
Lily L.
Everett, WA
i cannot STAND these. the cheese to me taste so artificial and always leaves a nasty taste with me. the crackers often taste stale. as a kid i loved these but as i've gotten older i really just think this is a horrible product.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?
How does the cheese taste?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?