Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Kendra S.
Perfect snack for the kids or myself if we need it quick and convenient. We will continue to get these even when they outgrow snack time 🤣
Alize G.
San jose, CA
I honestly love Ritz and cheese but the cheese is a little too salty so I do prefer regular Ritz with the cheese meant for these crackers
Rachel A.
Mascoutah, IL
These were my favorite snacks to have in my lunch box in school! I love the little cup of cheese that you can dip the cracker sticks into
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
These are great for little snacks. They are great in lunches. It doesn't have that big of a mess to clean and it's real simple for kids.
Shelby G.
These are fun! And yummy. Nice to have in a purse or car just in case you get hungry while on the go. Not completely filling but still!!
Jennifer S.
Shoreline
I love these. They are so handy to have a small set of crackers with cheese instead of just plain. I've loved these since I was a kid.
vanessa b.
Langley
These are by far my least favorite Ritz product. The cheese taste old and like gross can cheese. I wont feed these to my kids either
Mrs.. A.
Indianapolis
Grew up on these little snacks and my kids enjoy them as well. I keep them on stock for camping trips. Easy snack for kids tp enjoy.
Shelly W.
Lavonia, GA
I just reviews this product, but i will do it again! I think the ritz crackers n cheese dips do not compare to other cheaper options!
Yummy crunchy crackers kids love! You have to try with a cup of coffee or tea! Also with some butter. You can find in all groceries.