BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2075)
Ramie S.
Douglas , GA
I love these crackers. These another one of my go to snacks when I’m in in a hurry. They are delicious and never fail to impress. They have the perfect ingredients and I wouldn’t add anything to these!
Christine M.
Columbia, PA
My kids love these as a snack for school and after dinner. They are light and I continuously purchase these. I haven’t tried other brands but I don’t have a need to want to try different brands.
Holly H.
Favorite go to snack. Inexpensive. Light. Kids love them. Add extra “fun” for the kids because they are getting to make their own cheese cracker. Great go to snack when packing the kids lunches.
Riana F.
atlanta, GA
I have to keep these in the house for a grown man (my boyfriend) who's 32yrs old. I originally started buying them for my niece but he ate them all. Been a staple snack in our house ever since 😂
Melissa D.
Newfoundland
Great on the go snack. I found these to be just the right size to fill the hunger between meals. Same good taste as always. Very convenient, grab and go for a minimal price. Kids love them too.
martha e.
When I was a child I ate these all the time till they made me sick, that happens a lot because I ate so many of them. Now I warn my children I will not but them all the time do to that reason.
christina r.
I may be 35 years old and no longer a child but who ever said these were just for Kids? I love these and I'm not afraid to admit it when I buy these for the kid I also buy mys3lf some because mom's can have great snacks to
Christian P.
New Orleans
Love these. I remember eating these as a kid and really loving them. Wish more crackers came with though. Affortable snack. At cvs you get a 10 pack for $1. Get snack for kids when on the run
Adriana B.
Flint
Love giving these to my kids as a snackIt’s quick and easy it’s just like a cracker and cheese it has good flavor good quality a lot better than offbrand actually a lot better I can’t really think of anything else to add
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love to purchase these snacks for my children they love them I like to go to Costco and purchase them they are delicious only thing is if they could add more cheese bc my children love it
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?