BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2075)
Buy on Walmart
Desiree H.
Adelanto, CA
I love these ritz snack packs ! They’re so easy and delicious! Great value, definitely worth the price. I love to get these for my husbands lunches and to munch on days when I want a little simple snack.
Sujey C.
Fontana, CA
They are sooooo good my kids loved them for their school snack i try to buy them before we run out of them i buy them at stater bros and i don't think there is any other like them i would recommend them.
Glorymar D.
Coral Springs, FL
This are the best crackers that I had ever tried. My whole family love them. Super delicious like always. I’m always happy to eat this. I really recommend it to anyone that like delicious crackers for snacks.
Monique G.
I love this rits snack . I like the way you get to put the cheese on it . And the stick it comes with is cute and i like the way you dont have to get your finger full of cheese u could just use the stuck
Emelina v.
oakland, CA
I personally love this cracker with cheese. OMg they are the Best. Everytime i go to the grocery store i make sure i bring and extra just incase i ran out. Best college snack to carry around. Best taste
Evi M.
Hartford
Good for a grab & go snack . Love the crackers love the cheese ! I find it useful on how it brings a little stick thing to spread your cheese on your cracker ! So good love it . Recommend it to others .
Jadi S.
Easy snack for on the go super good very affordable I am a repeat customer of this product and I will continue to buy this product I usually get mine from a Walmart or sams club I do recommend to others
madison a.
I'm 22 years old and I still love to crack open one of these. I'm a huge huge lover of cheese so anythig cheese I like and will most likely eat. I totally recommend this I've eaten it since I was a kid
Monique P.
Bourg, LA
My kids love these crackers. I put them in their lunch box everyday for school. My only complaint is that lately when I have bought them there isn’t any of the red sticks to smooth out the cheese with.
Emily F.
Walker, LA
These are great for on the go lunches. They are also great for snacks. They are affordable and inexpensive. I buy them at my local Walmart or grocery store. I would recommend these to anyone with kids!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?