Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Sabrina D.
I used to eat these as a child by the container. These are so good and I haven't had them in so long I can't remember why lol I need to go get a pack
Brian M.
Lakeland, FL
This is the go to snack when I was younger. My mom always kept these in the snack cabinet.. I would always eat the whole box in a week. Love the ❤
Courtney M.
Ware Shoals
Such an easy snack. its like you get a 2 in 1 deal. cracks and cheese?!?! we love this at our house! my daughter could eat the cheese alone.
Bulldog F.
I don't really like them because of the cheese it taste fake but the crackers are fine a guess they are definitely not the best things in the world
Hailey M.
Marysville
These were always great while I was going to school and I recommend this for anyone who has kids because they love them! Very affordable as well!
Elizabeth M.
Merced , CA
Perfect combination of a cookie & cheese. Easy to take anywhere especially packing lunch to the kids.i buy it everytime I go to the grocery store
justin w.
Cullman
I loved these as a kid and still do, they are great. I really like Ritz crackers but like this is even better. I have ate these multiple times
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
I love that this has a bunch of different ones in there. The big amount makes it easy to pack lunches without having to re-purchase frequently.
Kayla M.
Wise , VA
Cheese and crackers are a must in my house. All of us love having one of these to carry us over until dinner time or for a late night snack.
kari g.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love these and how easy they are to eat . I really like how it comes with its own little handle to spread the cheese on the crackers