Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Amanda T.
Cameron , MO
These are so good but so darn expensive so we rarely buy them. The don’t last longer than a couple days at my house because my kids and husband inhale them 😂
spoopy g.
Honey you need these in your life like if you dont have these get down to that store wherever you live and buy some you haven't lived unless you tried these
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Whole family loves these. They are great for kids lunch boxes or for a snack. They are great tasting. I would recommend these. They are not too expensive.
Sasha M.
This is such a good afternoon snack when you just want to munch on something as well as keep the hands busy. Again, another fan favorite in our household.
Brandi G.
Adamsville , TN
These little guys are so adorable and so good! Kids love them and when they love something, moms gotta love it to! So cheap and so easy to take on trips.
amanda r.
Muir, MI
I've used these since I was a kid and I continue to use them for my kids. These work great in lunch boxes, for snack time or sports team snack nights.
Ammie S.
Lakeland, FL
These are nice to pack for lunches or picnics It could have more crackers added to the package. there is always left over cheese never enough crackers
melissa c.
orlando
is a great snack to have around, tastes amazing and is good to have when youre having lunch at school or work or just something to munch on in general
Aaliyah P.
I like these for the kids to snack on for so school or on the go just in case they get hungry on the way. I love the ritz crackers paired with cheese.
Angelica C.
Modesto, CA
LOVE eating these as a snack and packing them for a side snack in my daughter's lunch bag or even when she visits family or to snack on on road trips