BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2079)
Robin A.
I also like you Ritz crackers with the tuna salad and also with the chicken salad I love the original Ritz crackers cuz they taste buttery buttery with salt on the crackers
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
This product is a major throwback to my elementary school days when my mom would pack my lunch pail and give me an extra snack for the bus ride home. The little red stick was always so much fun to use as it acted as a tiny knife for the cheese spread. The crackers were always crisp and it was upsetting when one of them would be found cracked. You can eat one cracker at a time with a cheesy layer or you can even make a sandwich with a thick cheesy layer between two of them. Definitely fun as a kid and still enjoy them every now and again as an adult.
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
I buy these for my four year old son and the four year olds in my in home day care! I absolutely love these cheese and crackers. The packaging is so nice and convenient. You can just grab them when you have somewhere to go and your kid or yourself can eat it in the car. I love that It's not messy. But more importantly, they taste amazing!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Kraft cheese and Ritz cracker pack is perfect for any kids lunch, an adult snack or an on the go, last minute item to grab. They come in a small plastic container coming with a red stick for spreading the cheese on the crackers. I love Kraft's spreadable cheese. It's jam packed with chedder flavor and reminds me of the cheese squares made my Kraft that I'm addicted too. The crackers are salty and crunchy matching the cheese perfectly. I have no complaints on this snack, haha!
Widlande D.
Maplewood, NJ
Growing up in elementary school, whenever you do come in with one of these crackers I would always be jealous. Finally my parents would get them for us and I would feel like royalty every time I opened it up. The fact that it gets hit in the balls and making your own crackers was fun but the soft cream in so the cheese was so great.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Not a big fan. Crackers were really salty and didn't pair well with the cheese in the container. Price was a little high compared to other brands. First time buying this. Disappointed since I love ritz. Buy and try for yourself. Most people like salted crackers. Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip
Cere' R.
Yummy, easy and convenient snack! I keep these stocked in my classroom for my kindergarten students. They love them for the flavor and fun in dipping into the creamy cheese and I love the easy cleanup and no more sugar induced wild-child-pinging-off-the-walls!! ;-)
Sasha R.
I always get these to snack on.... plus I love cheese lol. It is a delicious snack and easy to grab on the go. I love these to snack on. It's just a regular crackers where you spread your cheese on but without have all those separate ingredients everything is in one container. I would definitely recommend this product to have especially in this hot summer lol
Amanda D.
Pounding Mill, VA
These are an absolute childhood favorite of mine. They are portable, affordable, and oh so tasty. Having 3 kids, this is something I can easily grab on the go and take with me without much fuss. Each child has their own container, so no fighting over sharing (unless one eats theirs faster than the others and wants more. I even like to dress them up at time and add some ham or sliced turkey on top.
Nikk A.
These are as great as I remember them being as a kid! I purchased a large pack for my kid's lunches' and I think my husband and I probably stole half of them for our lunches! Do they have a lot of sodium? Yes! But that's what makes them so darn addicting! They're great to throw in a rotation of balanced snacks for every once in a while, but they sure are tasty!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?
How does the cheese taste?
April S.
Greenville , MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?

Kohl's