BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2075)
Buy on Walmart
Somia C.
Beaver Falls, PA
My son's favorite snack to have when we are on the road trip for for his lunch box for school. It taste very good. It's definitely a good value pack. It taste good and I think especially the cheese taste a lot better than other products. Would definitely buy again.
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
By far one of the best things I’ve ever encountered. My mom introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have been pleased with the products ever since. This is one of my favorites and I probably buy it every time I can
Sierah J.
Philadelphia , MS
A perfect on the go snack for everyone of all ages. Cheese and crackers are a family favorite across the board. Ritz did something right when they created this particular product with its compact packaging and intense flavor.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
I have always loved these snacks for my children and myself. They are an easy to go to snack that you can carry everywhere and also pack on you or your child’s lunch. It also taste great. Definitely a staple in my family!!!
Magdaliz P.
These are great for lunch boxes, or for a quick snack when the kid gets home from school. Also, if you don't know what snack to send to school these are great for that too. This has been my favorite since I'm a little girl.
Elizabeth 🍟.
Baltimore, MD
I buy these for the kids. I low key buy them for me as well. These are so practical and easy to put in my diaper bag anywhere I go. My kids love it and if there is cheese leftover they just grab it with the stick and eat!
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
I love this product. I love that it is portioned out for you and it tastes great. This is a great snack for kids and for adults! It helps you with portion control when you just want to eat a ton of cheese and crackers.
Breanna F.
Maplewood, MN
I did not have any little sticks to spread the cheese in the last pack. The crackers are not very good, and the cheese is eh. Ideal for small children, but a healthier option would be better. Would not recommend these.
Jada S.
Good snacks for lunch. I normally pack a few in my book bag before heading out of class. Really affordable so definitely worth the buy. I’ve been eating these since I was a little kid. Definitely would 10/10 recommend
Nicole C.
Ohatchee , AL
My son loves these snacks. They're perfect in a lunchbox and on the go! They are affordable, and worth their value. They're tasty, but the off brand tastes quite similar. We are first time buyers and plan to buy more.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?