Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Lauren S.
Dallas, TX
I've been eating this snack since I was a young child it consists of crackers and cheese I got it at Walmart my go to for snacks this is the only one I buy off brands are not the same I recommend it to everyone with kids
Amanda O.
Madera, CA
Great on the go snack. I normally purchase these for my kids. They really enjoy them. I can pack them in my kids lunch. It's quick and easy. I really like the cheese flavor.
Kiah H.
Arlington
These are amazing. I used to be so happy if I got them for lunch one day. The are so good and you could control how much cheese you put on your crackers which I loved.
Sarah B.
Huron, OH
These are so easy and tasty. Perfect for on the go snacks and in lunch boxes! My kids love these and I love them too! They can be slightly messy if a child is spreading the cheese though
Amber D.
Who doesn't love these?! These bring back childhood memories for sure. :) I remember always having these in my lunchbox as a kid & taste the same as they did back then! Love them!
Ived S.
Mcallen, TX
Yummy throughout the day snack! Keeps me going during classes sometimes. Totally recommend for snack lovers and kids!! It’s not unhealthy pretty great over all!
Garrett T.
Adamsville
If you haven't tried these yet your missing out. Weve always bought the cheaper crackers and cheese packs but when I tried these I won't buy nothing but these.
Dilpreet D.
Easton , PA
Love this love love love it. Best snack I used to take when I was a kid. The cheese is so delicious. Comes with only for crackers. You could get this anywhere
Lindsey B.
Fort Eustis, VA
We loved these the are simple and a easy snack for anyone! From kids to adults! On the go or just sitting at home! Simple not messy and they never go to waste!
sabrena m.
Burtchville, MI
Got it for my son and I can't keep my hands out of it there so good got them from Wal-Mart for a pretty good price my son loves them and always asking for them