BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2076)
Buy on Walmart
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
I️ remember opening up my lunch bag in elementary school and always finding this in there. It’s my childhood snack! I️ still eat it nowadays since it’s pretty affordable and takes me back to the good ole days. It’s a classic kid snack.
Hailey P.
If you didn't have these in elementary school, you are missing out. I love these so much and would highly recommend to moms who need something easy and fast for snacks or for their kids lunch boxes. These are delicious and are a big fan with the kids!
Donna Y.
Boiling Springs
These are great! I even remember eating them as kids when my mom would take us on long shopping trips she would Take them out of her purse and we would get so excited to be munching on these! I would highly recommend these for parents
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
Whats not to love! The cheese is creamy, mild and has just enough sodium The crack sticks are bland which is perfect for such a flavorful cheese. These are used for my son snacking and he and I love them. I highly recommend them.
Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
Yummmm my old child hood favorite snack!!!!!! These are tiny but after a couple you’ll be happy!! There perfect for anywhere your purse, a ball game, a sports event, school work the gym at home or just a snack to eat wherever !!
Bianca C.
Bayport
This one it is perfect for any situation and mainly for the snack time, it is healthy, has a very good taste, many flavor, has a very good price and very easy to find in any grocery store, it is perfect for any age and kind of people, I always recommend for everybody.
Monisha S.
South Ozone Park
This was everyone's favorite snack during elementary school. But now I wouldn't even go next to these. The cheese it the most plastic artificial stuff in the world! Much much less healthier than other junk food.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Nice snack for a small kid. They like putting the cheese on the cracker with the little red stick!.This is a great snack that I like to pack when I'm in class all night. I just wish the cheese was a better quality. I wish the size would be bigger because I can eat these in less than five minutes.
Somia C.
Beaver Falls, PA
My son's favorite snack to have when we are on the road trip for for his lunch box for school. It taste very good. It's definitely a good value pack. It taste good and I think especially the cheese taste a lot better than other products. Would definitely buy again.
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
By far one of the best things I’ve ever encountered. My mom introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have been pleased with the products ever since. This is one of my favorites and I probably buy it every time I can
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?