Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Angela A.
Rocky Hill, CT
I hate these crackers with a passion. The cheese is so artificially made and although it is affordable it makes sense it is just not healthy and not ok to feed your children. I don't recommend this to others.
Emily C.
Temple, TX
These remind me of my childhood so much! They were great then and they're great now. My parents would always put on of these in my lunch box and kids in my class would try to trade me their snacks for them.
Kristen D.
Provo, UT
These little snacks are bomb! It’s embarrassing how much I actually like these. You get the ritz crackers, cheese spread & there’s always more cheese than there are crackers which is the best part I think!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I don't know how to describe these except for delicious. I've loved them since I was a kid, my kids love them, my husband loves them! Need I say more?! Seriously....you need to get them. You'll love them!!
Taylor D.
Was eating this from I was young I love this and it's very affordable for family members and also delicious. I would constantly buy this for my lil cousins any time . I'll recommend this item to anyone.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
The cheese is disgusting in this snack. It taste chemically and it gets stuck to the top of your mouth. The only positive to this product is the crackers and the snack size that is perfect for lunches
Anna A.
Merced, CA
This has to be in my pantry. It's a great snack for myself or my kids. The crackers are great by themselves but with cheese there are that much better. They are very affordable and great for any age.
Kendra M.
Manchester, PA
They are great for an on the go snack if you happen to just need a little bit it is the perfect thing to just grab and hold you over before a meal and it's fun to spread the cheese on the crackers.
jackie s.
Great on-the-go products for my daughter she loves them just easy to throw in her lunch box or in her bag when we're ready to head out to Disney amazing love the cheese and easy heat feel of it from when I was a kid
Jessica M.
Austin
These are good dor quick on the go snacking. They were good but maybe could be better? Idk maybe it was me or i just had really high expectations of them. They were still good though