BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2076)
Buy on Walmart
Naomy H.
These are soooo damn good! Hella bomb for a quick snack. Super affordable and super good. You can never go wrong with these. This the type of snack you could have after like a sports game or you know just to munch on. The crackers and the cheese is bommmb!!
Sana K.
This ritz cracker is my grandmas most favorite snack to have with tea. So every time she has it I go ahead and grab some and it gets so addicting that I feel like having them all the time. I absolutely love these crackers. They r thin and perfect I love it.
Kaitlin D.
Hot springs
I absolutely love these things! I've been eating them since I was little. It's fun to dip the crackers in the cheese or use the stick that comes with it. It's easy to grab on the go. I wish they were a little bit bigger and then they would be worth 5 stars.
Sarah S.
These dipping crackers were always a treat when I was a kid. To this day they taste like nostalgia. I love eating them. They're a perfect on-the-go snack. They can get a little messy, but it's well worth it. I highly recommend these to anyone. Enjoy!
hoobgoob b.
Glendora, NJ
my kids love these!! theyre easy to pack for a lunch and very affordable. my only complaint is that the cheese tastes a bit weird to me. but my kids dont think so so im giving this four stars. id recommend this to any mom making lunch for her kids
Faith D.
Oviedo
These little cracker snacks are easy to carry around that’s for sure! I think my biggest concern would be how fake the cheese tasted. It tastes like the cheese out of the can. It was very affordable though, I would buy them again but not regularly.
Gloria S.
Kissimmee, FL
I enjoy having these at hope. I send it with the kids lunch and also take it with me for a snack at work. It's very convenient since its individually packed. Great for kids to have a small snack after school before dinner is ready. Very flavorful
Diana R.
I remember eating these so much as a kid and now that I’m an adult, I still get super excited for them! They’re super affordable and great for a packed up lunch, especially for the kiddos! I recommend these to everybody! They don’t disappoint.
Dana A.
I don't eat these myself but I buy them for the children at work. I'm a teacher. They absolutely love them. they love to spread the cheese onto the crackers or even dip them into the cheese. It is a perfect independent snack for younger children.
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
I always have these on hand in my house.  My children, husband and I enjoy these all of the time for a quick snack at home or on the go.  I pack them in my kid's lunches and take them with us when we are running errands.  The fact that they are small and closed tightly they stay fresh until you are ready to open them.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?