Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2078)
Buy on Walmart
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
These cheese crackers have been my favorite for years. It was a great snack to take to school or to the park. Kids love them. The crackers aren’t too SLAYY either and the cheese taste amazing.
Natalie R.
Pewee Valley, KY
These are a childhood favorite! I absolutely love these and they are really good! The crackers are buttery and the cheese is easily spreadable on the crackers! It's a quick snack for when I'm on the hurry or a nice surprise to pack for lunch as my mom did for me.
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
I love ritz. And I love sheesh. Put them together and why do you get ? Incredible !!!!!!! Now it’s so much more convinienet to add flavor to your ritz. Before you had to buy cheese separate. Now you have the Curticy of having it right there . Just dip and enjoy!
Cassidy R.
These little cheese and cracker packs are a fun little exciting lunchbox stuffer for children and also great for at home as well they are pretty mess free for little ones. I would recommend to others.
Naomy H.
These are soooo damn good! Hella bomb for a quick snack. Super affordable and super good. You can never go wrong with these. This the type of snack you could have after like a sports game or you know just to munch on. The crackers and the cheese is bommmb!!
Kaitlin D.
Hot springs
I absolutely love these things! I've been eating them since I was little. It's fun to dip the crackers in the cheese or use the stick that comes with it. It's easy to grab on the go. I wish they were a little bit bigger and then they would be worth 5 stars.
Sana K.
This ritz cracker is my grandmas most favorite snack to have with tea. So every time she has it I go ahead and grab some and it gets so addicting that I feel like having them all the time. I absolutely love these crackers. They r thin and perfect I love it.
Sarah S.
These dipping crackers were always a treat when I was a kid. To this day they taste like nostalgia. I love eating them. They're a perfect on-the-go snack. They can get a little messy, but it's well worth it. I highly recommend these to anyone. Enjoy!
Faith D.
These little cracker snacks are easy to carry around that’s for sure! I think my biggest concern would be how fake the cheese tasted. It tastes like the cheese out of the can. It was very affordable though, I would buy them again but not regularly.
hoobgoob b.
Glendora, NJ
my kids love these!! theyre easy to pack for a lunch and very affordable. my only complaint is that the cheese tastes a bit weird to me. but my kids dont think so so im giving this four stars. id recommend this to any mom making lunch for her kids
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?