Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Ilse N.
Chanhassen, MN
I seriously can just sit there and eat an entire thing of ritz crackers. Especially lately, actually this made me want some so now I'm definitely snagging them out of my pantry when I'm done with this review. I tried the caramelized onion kind positive I would love it and I most definitely did.
Casey S.
What kid didn't dream about having these in their lunchbox? I mean, come on? You weren't cool if you didn't have one. This is not exactly healthy, but it's a treat to have once in awhile. If there was anything I could add, is to make it a bigger container with more cheese and more crackers!
Lily Q.
Oxnard, CA
These take me back to my childhood! Going to store & asking my mom to buy me one! It's good for a quick snack regardless of old you are. Conveniently sized so they fit just about anywhere. I just would add more crackers to it. I always end up eating all the cheese alone at the end haha
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
These? Now these just bring back great childhood memories. Opening up your lunch box and seeing you got the ritz crackers with spreadable cheese?! Heck yes!! Even though the cheese is probably not "real" cheese it still tasted fine because the cracker masked it.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Nothing is better than a ritz snack! they are my go to and my children go to snack as well. It is healthy compared to eating lots of cookies and chips and affordable and great tasting. I highly recommend parents with children to look into purchasing these snacks!
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
I have always been thoroughly grossed out by these things. The cheese is just not something that people should be eating, real cheese needs refrigeration and does not taste like this. The crackers are great but the cheese should not be a thing.
Aly K.
This product just reminds me of elementary school lunches. They are great on the go snacks. I love the crackers that are in the packages and honestly I normally don't like "nacho" cheese but I love it on these crackers. So so yummy!
Jennifer M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I think the only reason I actually enjoy these is the childhood nostalgia of eating them. Realistically the fake processed cheese isn't very good and the crackers are less than mediocre, but something about them is still delicious.
Bethany B.
My family loves these! It's like an updated version of the snack I would get in my lunch as a kid. The cheese is smooth and creamy. The crackers are salty and flakey just like a Ritz cracker. Perfect for after school snacks.
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
This takes me back to my child hood and it makes me so happy. The snacks taste amazing and are super convienent. They're easy to take on the go and make for the perfect portjoned snack. Also, price is very affordable.