Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2078)
Buy on Walmart
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
If you don't like this little snack you are crazy. One of my favorite lunch to take to school , easy pack can fit anywhere and easy to eat without making a mess everywhere, I don't think it's a healthy snack, but for something quick to pack it's great!. I would recommend it for any age!
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I am a teacher and I love to bring these and just keep them in my mini fridge in my classroom.  They make the perfect midday snack if you can get past the whole "fake cheese" part, and they fill you up, which is surprising.  They are relatively inexpensive which is really nice too.
Noah l.
I love these Ritz cheese dip crackers because unlike other crackers you actually get to work hard on it. What I mean by this is that most other crackers you just take them out of the bag and eat them but these you have to take them out of the bag and dip them so that is why I love these.
Charleni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like it! And my kids too the variety Is what I like the most, the taste is super smooth is like heaven in your mouth, it is a good flavor, I think is affordable and is a quick snack for children and I, I would not add anything also because I think that is perfect like that.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I used these in college when I didn't have time to eat a proper meal in between classes. These were a fun snack, but I didn't feel like there was enough cheese for every cracker. The crackers were still great, even when the cheese ran out. I'd recommend that the brand add more cheese!
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Oh my goodness these are so nostalgic. I used to collect the little red spreading sticks when I was in elementary school. They are a yummy little snack, which gives you creativity and freedom when spreading yummy cheese! I totally intend on buying these for my kids some day!
Sarah D.
For as long as I can remember these snacks have been a staple in lunchboxes I have owned over the years. Now as an adult I see that the taste of the cheese isn't a good as I remembered it but the crackers are just as good as they ever were. The combo of the two together is what makes it yummy!
Reema H.
i love ritz crackers because they are sweet and salty and you can eat them with many things. i especially love the little packs because it helps take them to lunches easier instead of having to put multiple crackers in a plastic bag. this is less messy and more convenient
Sarah D.
This my kiddos' favorite go-to snack.  They love that they get to spread the cheese on the crackers themselves.  It is easy to throw in their lunchboxes or to eat in the car on the way to sports activities.  They prefer this brand over any other in the store.
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
I ate these a lot as a child for school lunches, snacks at home, field trips, etc. These are pretty much great for anything on the go and although not the most healthy, I feel most kids like this just for spreading the cheese on the crackers. I recommend for kids lunches.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?