BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2076)
Buy on Walmart
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Oh my goodness these are so nostalgic. I used to collect the little red spreading sticks when I was in elementary school. They are a yummy little snack, which gives you creativity and freedom when spreading yummy cheese! I totally intend on buying these for my kids some day!
Bri B.
Albany, NY
I used these in college when I didn't have time to eat a proper meal in between classes. These were a fun snack, but I didn't feel like there was enough cheese for every cracker. The crackers were still great, even when the cheese ran out. I'd recommend that the brand add more cheese!
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
For as long as I can remember these snacks have been a staple in lunchboxes I have owned over the years. Now as an adult I see that the taste of the cheese isn't a good as I remembered it but the crackers are just as good as they ever were. The combo of the two together is what makes it yummy!
Reema H.
i love ritz crackers because they are sweet and salty and you can eat them with many things. i especially love the little packs because it helps take them to lunches easier instead of having to put multiple crackers in a plastic bag. this is less messy and more convenient
Sarah D.
Bristol
This my kiddos' favorite go-to snack.  They love that they get to spread the cheese on the crackers themselves.  It is easy to throw in their lunchboxes or to eat in the car on the way to sports activities.  They prefer this brand over any other in the store.
Emily W.
I ate these a lot as a child for school lunches, snacks at home, field trips, etc. These are pretty much great for anything on the go and although not the most healthy, I feel most kids like this just for spreading the cheese on the crackers. I recommend for kids lunches.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
These cheese crackers have been my favorite for years. It was a great snack to take to school or to the park. Kids love them. The crackers aren’t too SLAYY either and the cheese taste amazing.
Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
These are a childhood favorite! I absolutely love these and they are really good! The crackers are buttery and the cheese is easily spreadable on the crackers! It's a quick snack for when I'm on the hurry or a nice surprise to pack for lunch as my mom did for me.
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
I love ritz. And I love sheesh. Put them together and why do you get ? Incredible !!!!!!! Now it’s so much more convinienet to add flavor to your ritz. Before you had to buy cheese separate. Now you have the Curticy of having it right there . Just dip and enjoy!
Cassidy L.
These little cheese and cracker packs are a fun little exciting lunchbox stuffer for children and also great for at home as well they are pretty mess free for little ones. I would recommend to others.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?