BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2075)
Buy on Walmart
kandiss J.
I like to put these in my kids lunches. I also like these for a snack. They are pretty good but i wish the cheese wasnt so salty. The crackers a good. Its a pretty tasty little quick snack.
Karen X.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid. I never really liked them and I don't think I ever will. The cheese tastes just like spray cheese and super artificial. As a child I always preferred the Oreo version of these and I'm sure your children will too.
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
These? Now these just bring back great childhood memories. Opening up your lunch box and seeing you got the ritz crackers with spreadable cheese?! Heck yes!! Even though the cheese is probably not "real" cheese it still tasted fine because the cracker masked it.
Lily L.
WOW! Big nostalgia! I loved eating these as snacks as a kid. My mom would buy a ton of these and they'd be a pack attached to each other and you just rip them apart from the package. I always looked forward to the cheese! I loved spreading the cheese onto the crackers!
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
These handy snacks , brings back memory's I have loved these ever since I was little , it definitely met my expectations, there are no cons having these snacks , I love to have them on hand and it them when I need a quick snack and I always have one in my purse
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Loved these as a kid. Such an easy and portable snack. Super affordable. Good taste. No mess. I started giving these my son about a year or two ago and he loves them. Great for road trips b
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
Love ritz individual crackers and cheese for my toddlers. It definitely holds its own against other brands. We buy it often for quick snacks . My kids love to use the stick to "decorate " their crackers. They're great to throw in a bag for a snack on the go.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles , CA
I like the crackers but I'm not a big fan of the cheese. It's definitely affordable but to me the taste of the cheese is disappointing. I would think this is healthy but not my personal favorite.
olga p.
Bronx, NY
I remember this being one of my favorites growing up how do you even know they still made these but the other day I bought a pack for my son and he loves it too and we like to enjoy eating these while watching a movie although I feel like the cheese is a bit salty.
Laureana S.
Chula Vista, CA
I just love these and my brother does too. They are so convenient to throw into school sack lunches. They don't get crushed and ruined with the rough treatment of the backpacks and lunch sacks. They never come home uneaten. They are great with a crisp apple.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?