Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Sabrina S.
St. John's, NL
Great for school lunches and a little snack for the kids and great they they are able to but cheese on themselves easly
Elba D.
Doral, FL
We love the taste, the cheese on the side, the packaging, the way it is. It's the perfect snack. My son and I love it.
Shelby D.
Medicine Hat, AB
Great for a quick snack throughout the day. Decently priced at my local grocery store. The child in me loves these!
Maria C.
edmonton
The whole family love it,great for snack because it is tasty and easy to prepare with slices of cheese and pickles.
Claudia G.
calexico, CA
im not a huge fan of ritz crackers. My niece loves ritz with cheese. in my personal opinion it is disappointing.
tara m.
Really good idea for the kids pack up bags or for long car journeys definitely going to buy again kids love them
Judith C.
I grew up having this for school lunch and its the same great Taste as always. Really nice for Dips and sauces.
Jenny C.
Nabisco ritz su sabor a queso y saladas son divinas ...me gusta mucho este snacks , me encanta este sabor.....
Saania N.
These are increddible tasy on the go snacks you would love these if you like light but snacks with actual taste
Kelly A.
1221
Me encanta estan galletas son divinas y crujiente ideal para el snack son divinas me gustan mucho la recomiendo