BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2075)
Lauren S.
These are really really good. I buy them for my daughters, who are 7 and 10, and they absolutely love them! They love how portable they are, since they are always on the move, and how delicious they are, they eat them all in a matter of days if I don't hide them!
Michelle C.
Denton
Great snack for school. All in one container and even a "knife" to smear the cheese on the cracker. No peanut butter allergies to worry about. Tasty treat for all ages. Store brand type of this snack is similar in taste and look. Love the buttery taste in the crackers.
đź‘»: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Nothing is better than a ritz snack! they are my go to and my children go to snack as well. It is healthy compared to eating lots of cookies and chips and affordable and great tasting. I highly recommend parents with children to look into purchasing these snacks!
kandiss J.
I like to put these in my kids lunches. I also like these for a snack. They are pretty good but i wish the cheese wasnt so salty. The crackers a good. Its a pretty tasty little quick snack.
Karen X.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid. I never really liked them and I don't think I ever will. The cheese tastes just like spray cheese and super artificial. As a child I always preferred the Oreo version of these and I'm sure your children will too.
Lily L.
Houston , TX
WOW! Big nostalgia! I loved eating these as snacks as a kid. My mom would buy a ton of these and they'd be a pack attached to each other and you just rip them apart from the package. I always looked forward to the cheese! I loved spreading the cheese onto the crackers!
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
These? Now these just bring back great childhood memories. Opening up your lunch box and seeing you got the ritz crackers with spreadable cheese?! Heck yes!! Even though the cheese is probably not "real" cheese it still tasted fine because the cracker masked it.
Laureana S.
Chula Vista, CA
I just love these and my brother does too. They are so convenient to throw into school sack lunches. They don't get crushed and ruined with the rough treatment of the backpacks and lunch sacks. They never come home uneaten. They are great with a crisp apple.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles , CA
I like the crackers but I'm not a big fan of the cheese. It's definitely affordable but to me the taste of the cheese is disappointing. I would think this is healthy but not my personal favorite.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?