BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2073)
Buy on Walmart
Sarah S.
Great tasting buttery cracker with just the right amount of salt. The cheese spread is very plastic like but the kids love it! We have purchased these for years and don’t be fooled by the off brand they will not measure up
debby e.
I love these they are a quick snack and make you satisfied for the time being. I think they are healthy and are low in sugar. The crackers taste great and are savory especially when eaten with the cheese. it has a good taste to it and I would buy these again and would also like to try others
Kait A.
Boise, ID
Perfect for on the go mom's! My son always wants a snack when we are out and about so I make sure to always pack with us. Totally affordable and not super messy for those little ones who like to make messes in the car with food. I always recommend to my mommy friends! Plus, I take them for myself sometimes.
Tasha R.
I used to get them as a kid, though I have had them recently. They are easy for on the go but they lack a lot of substance. They are small. And though they claim to be made out of real cheese, the "cheese" has a strange texture. I like the flavor and the packaging but there are far better snacks out there.
William L.
If you are looking for a very realistic and super healthy cheese snack, this isn't the right place. However, if you love the crisp and buttery flavor of Ritz paired with a sauce that tastes like it may be cheese, then you've found the perfect snack. It works great for kids when they want a quick snack.
Amanda W.
I have been bringing these to school since I was five years old and now I am 19 and still bring them. They come in tiny individual packs and are easy to keep in my bag. they are very affordable and I can almost guarantee that your kids will love them. I mean who doesn't love crackers and cheese?
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
I personally do not care for these, but my kids love them and they are super simple to just throw in a bag for a quick snack. I buy them repeatedly because they like them so much. And they aren't that fattening.
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
If you don't like this little snack you are crazy. One of my favorite lunch to take to school , easy pack can fit anywhere and easy to eat without making a mess everywhere, I don't think it's a healthy snack, but for something quick to pack it's great!. I would recommend it for any age!
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I am a teacher and I love to bring these and just keep them in my mini fridge in my classroom.  They make the perfect midday snack if you can get past the whole "fake cheese" part, and they fill you up, which is surprising.  They are relatively inexpensive which is really nice too.
Noah l.
Jacksonville
I love these Ritz cheese dip crackers because unlike other crackers you actually get to work hard on it. What I mean by this is that most other crackers you just take them out of the bag and eat them but these you have to take them out of the bag and dip them so that is why I love these.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?