BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Courtney A.
Sacramento, CA
Oh my goodness these are so nostalgic. I used to collect the little red spreading sticks when I was in elementary school. They are a yummy little snack, which gives you creativity and freedom when spreading yummy cheese! I totally intend on buying these for my kids some day!
Cassidy L.
These little cheese and cracker packs are a fun little exciting lunchbox stuffer for children and also great for at home as well they are pretty mess free for little ones. I would recommend to others.
Sarah S.
These dipping crackers were always a treat when I was a kid. To this day they taste like nostalgia. I love eating them. They're a perfect on-the-go snack. They can get a little messy, but it's well worth it. I highly recommend these to anyone. Enjoy!
Gloria S.
Kissimmee, FL
I enjoy having these at hope. I send it with the kids lunch and also take it with me for a snack at work. It's very convenient since its individually packed. Great for kids to have a small snack after school before dinner is ready. Very flavorful
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Why are these so addicting? My kids enjoy these they are definitely not the healthiest snack but they are easy and fun. We keep this in our pantry! i have been eating them since my childhood.i love the taste o cheese and crackers, I would definitely recommend this snack to others because it's` addicting.
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
I️ remember opening up my lunch bag in elementary school and always finding this in there. It’s my childhood snack! I️ still eat it nowadays since it’s pretty affordable and takes me back to the good ole days. It’s a classic kid snack.
Bianca C.
Bayport
This one it is perfect for any situation and mainly for the snack time, it is healthy, has a very good taste, many flavor, has a very good price and very easy to find in any grocery store, it is perfect for any age and kind of people, I always recommend for everybody.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Nice snack for a small kid. They like putting the cheese on the cracker with the little red stick!.This is a great snack that I like to pack when I'm in class all night. I just wish the cheese was a better quality. I wish the size would be bigger because I can eat these in less than five minutes.
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
By far one of the best things I’ve ever encountered. My mom introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have been pleased with the products ever since. This is one of my favorites and I probably buy it every time I can
Magdaliz P.
Valdosta, GA
These are great for lunch boxes, or for a quick snack when the kid gets home from school. Also, if you don't know what snack to send to school these are great for that too. This has been my favorite since I'm a little girl.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?
How does the cheese taste?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?