BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2075)
Buy on Walmart
Ilse N.
Durango , WY
I seriously can just sit there and eat an entire thing of ritz crackers. Especially lately, actually this made me want some so now I'm definitely snagging them out of my pantry when I'm done with this review. I tried the caramelized onion kind positive I would love it and I most definitely did.
Casey S.
What kid didn't dream about having these in their lunchbox? I mean, come on? You weren't cool if you didn't have one. This is not exactly healthy, but it's a treat to have once in awhile. If there was anything I could add, is to make it a bigger container with more cheese and more crackers!
Preet K.
This snack was basically my whole childhood. My mom would bring a huge box of these home but had to hide them cuz they were someone's favorite snack lol. It comes with this little red stick to spread the cheese on the cracker and my five year self was like mind blown! But honestly the memories are my favorite part of this snack.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
These have been a favorite of mine since I was young. If you don't like these there must be something wrong with you, unless you can due to a medical concern! These are absolutely delicious and so easy and on the go! Bought mine at Walmart and I would definitely recommend to others!
Maeve M.
Candia, NH
One of my favorite's growing up. It's easy, quick, and delicious. They are affordable and great to have around when you're in a pinch. They even provide a little spreader for the cheese! Be careful not to put them at the bottom of lunch bags though or the crackers will break!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
These have been around forever! This is one of my favorite childhood snacks and I even passed it down to my kids. I love how you give a stick to apply the cheese yourself! It's a great fun-filled snack for kids and adults as well and they are super delicious!! Highly recommend!
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
This is one of my kids favorite snacks so purchase these pretty often it's not an every grocery trip purchase but typically once every couple months I'll purchase these 1st neck for the kids they're convenient and easy for on the go and the kids Love these crackers and cheese .
Lily Q.
Oxnard, CA
These take me back to my childhood! Going to store & asking my mom to buy me one! It's good for a quick snack regardless of old you are. Conveniently sized so they fit just about anywhere. I just would add more crackers to it. I always end up eating all the cheese alone at the end haha
Bailey R.
Abbeville, LA
Nothing makes me more nostalgic than eating the same snacks I had in my lunch box from elementary school! These crackers are an awesome addition to any lunch box and while they are not one of the healthiest things to eat, they definitely are tasty and quite inexpensive and if your children like cheese and crackers I am sure they will enjoy these!
Carly E.
Spokane
I used to eat these when I was a kid and I liked them back then. The cheese has a bit of a bitter aftertaste but its probably because of how processed it is. Its so-so with taste but I like the fun ways you can eat it. I would reccomend it to kids and teens more than adults
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?