Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Adriana R.
Me encanta este producto porque proporciona la energía y los nutrientes que mi familia necesita cada día ... y es un bocadillo excelente, lo recomiendo y siempre lo consigo.
Karlīna Anna D.
These were my favorite snacks when I was little! I love it, the perfect combo! Although the cheese is very artificial flavored, but together it tastes asmazing
Ayesha S.
Toronto, ON
Been eating these since I was a kid, still love them. They make a perfect snack when your starving. However I'm not a huge fan of the processed cheese flavour.
Doris M.
México
Sn las mejores galletas ya que su sabor es perfecto, y acompañadas con atún saben aún mejor y en el momento en que son masticadas su sabor es tan crujiente.
Lic. E.
Doral, FL
Kid, teenager or adult, i thing everybody knows ritz and the great snack it is. I use to have one in my bag 3 times a week, just because i'm a fan of them.
Vicky P.
Le biscuit avec fromage fondu de GRANDE RENOMMÉ. Quantité de fromage parfaite a chaque fois. Gout toujours aussi prononcer et texture cremeuse a souhait
Maria C.
Redwater
I love  it. It is worth the price you are paying for. Been using this many times.I'll definitely recommend this to my family and friends. Great find.
Kathy B.
We like the ritz cheese and crackers and the peanut butter and crackers, in the regular size and the minis. They are lighter and tastier.
Vanessa H.
Ajax
Good on price. Lastest a good long time. Also a go to treat for my son lunch bag for school. He seems to always come home and run for one
Mayerli R.
Santo Domingo
One of my favorites, the flavor it's good, and the cheese it's the perfect combination, they are very cheap nd we can eat at any time.