BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2079)
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
This is one of my kids favorite snacks so purchase these pretty often it's not an every grocery trip purchase but typically once every couple months I'll purchase these 1st neck for the kids they're convenient and easy for on the go and the kids Love these crackers and cheese .
Maeve M.
Candia, NH
One of my favorite's growing up. It's easy, quick, and delicious. They are affordable and great to have around when you're in a pinch. They even provide a little spreader for the cheese! Be careful not to put them at the bottom of lunch bags though or the crackers will break!
Carly E.
Spokane
I used to eat these when I was a kid and I liked them back then. The cheese has a bit of a bitter aftertaste but its probably because of how processed it is. Its so-so with taste but I like the fun ways you can eat it. I would reccomend it to kids and teens more than adults
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
These have been around forever! This is one of my favorite childhood snacks and I even passed it down to my kids. I love how you give a stick to apply the cheese yourself! It's a great fun-filled snack for kids and adults as well and they are super delicious!! Highly recommend!
Bailey R.
Abbeville, LA
Nothing makes me more nostalgic than eating the same snacks I had in my lunch box from elementary school! These crackers are an awesome addition to any lunch box and while they are not one of the healthiest things to eat, they definitely are tasty and quite inexpensive and if your children like cheese and crackers I am sure they will enjoy these!
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
These are a timeless kid favorite. I have purchased these often for sack lunches in a hurry for my son or road trips for years. I never find them half eaten in his lunch bag only the wrapper. The cheese is smooth and rich that pairs nicely with the classic ritz cracker.
Nicole C.
Bangor, ME
Who doesn't remember these from being a kid. I think it's great to be able to give my kids something I grew up eating. There great for school snacks, beach days or picnics. They are perfectly packaged for travel. A great on the go snack for kids of all ages, and mom's to.
Leelee B.
These cracker and cheese dippers are a good snack for kids. They are a little exspensive but they come in separate containers. I bought these at Walmart. If you need individual packages they are good but if not it's cheaper to buy a big box or crackers and spray cheese.
Michelle C.
Denton
Great snack for school. All in one container and even a "knife" to smear the cheese on the cracker. No peanut butter allergies to worry about. Tasty treat for all ages. Store brand type of this snack is similar in taste and look. Love the buttery taste in the crackers.
Lauren S.
These are really really good. I buy them for my daughters, who are 7 and 10, and they absolutely love them! They love how portable they are, since they are always on the move, and how delicious they are, they eat them all in a matter of days if I don't hide them!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?
April S.
Greenville , MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?

back