Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2078)
Buy on Walmart
Mireya A.
Omg these is just childhood memory!! It's not only yummy but I remember enjoying myself playing with my food like if I were really "cooking" with a red plastic spatula! But this is a fun delicious snack! I recommend it for kids or for adults really, when you have a stressful day how funny would it look buying this and eating it!
Ilse N.
Chanhassen , MN
These are yummy, and really good as a snack. They are also great to use with tuna and to make little appetizers if your having a party, or just something to munch on for yourself. They also come wrapped in large stacks, so in case you want to take some with you to an amusement park it would be easy to carry some instead of the whole box.
Alexander N.
Orange, CA
These crackers are a childhood memory of mine. I'd always remember opening up the packaging just to grab the spoon specifically first just to spread the cheese on the cracker. It's super joyful back then to me and it still is! It's a great treat to whoever is craving some cheese and crackers! I'd recommend Ritz to everyone.. tastes the same from decades ago.. :)
Helen J.
As a child I used to love eating these, but I didn't always like the fake cheese taste. Not everyone does but it can grow on people, I like the normal saltine like crackers they provide though. This is a perfect on the go snack for kids or even adults. It may not be the healthiest but its also not the most expensive too.
Klarissa L.
This will forever be my go to snack! I loved it as a child and I love it even more as a I adult. The deliciousness you get is amazing. You can spread your cheese on the cracker or dip it like a chip. The red spatula inside the packaging really helps gets every inch of the cracker covered in the rich creamy cheese.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Not a big fan. Crackers were really salty and didn't pair well with the cheese in the container. Price was a little high compared to other brands. First time buying this. Disappointed since I love ritz. Buy and try for yourself. Most people like salted crackers. Kraft Handi-Snacks Ritz Crackers 'n Cheese Dip Snack - 6 PK
Karen Mike F.
another product that is not the healthiest of snack, love them - they are very affordable but again if you want them - why put a price as the reason you may or may not buy these. everything in moderation and you are good to go I say.  I thinkagain maybe a little less sodium - we don't need all that sodium
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
These remind me of when I was a kid in elementary school and would pack my lunch every day! They were such a great snack, and I loved getting them in my lunch. I am sure they aren't necessarily healthy but they do taste good! I haven't had them in forever and need to go to the store to purchase some soon!
Amy B.
Newington, CT
this product is one of my favorite go to snacks. I have them all the time because they are affordable to purchase. the ingredients in them are so good and go well together. i am a repeat costumer because they are soo good. i think that is you are looking for a fast yummy snack this is a great choice
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love these little snacks!! They are definetly a guilty pleasure of mine! I got one of these in a goody bag a couple of years back and became obsessed with them, I eat them all the time. They are perfect to take to school as a snack to munch on after lunch, or whenever is fine as well. 😊
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?