Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Caitlin |.
Wellington Place, Hastings
What's better than crackers WITH cheese dip! Affordable, yummy, perfect for lunch, will continue to purchase as long as they sell them I'm yet to try the pizza flavour ones!
argelis luz c.
Miami, fl
Son tan deliciosaaaaas omg me encantan son riquísimas, son crujientes el queso es rico y me encantan de verdad. Cuando estaba embarazada solía comerlas a diario.
Topaz W.
ipswich
I would recommend these to absolutely anyone they are amazing they taste so good with butter and cheese I've been buying these for years and they are delicious I would recommend these to anyone.
Empress H.
London
Wouldn't recommend. I personally did not like it. I had this when I went to America brought it from I think it was target or Walmart? I personally I'm not a fan.
Luzdavys L.
This is love-hate, I love it but I'm still not in love with this product, is that logical ?, are very addictive but also tired, are small, ideal to eat while you walk or do some homework on the computer, but its flavor usually being very salty and sometimes leaving a strange taste in the mouth, no doubt they are rich, because that flavor makes you want another, so I think that who created this cookie I think very well in the market to which it was directed.
Jessica S.
bromsgrove
As I said, I don't really like fake cold cheese flavour, however I love The brand, I has a delicious flavour *not the dipping * it really unhealthy, so I wouldn't really eat when I'm on a diet, I would recommend to cheese lovers !
Brett K.
Wakaw, SK
I Am not a fan of these due to the processed cheese but my kids love them so I buy them to give when I'm busy and they are wanting a quick snack. I think these are better then most snack type foods but again not super nutritious
LEAR39336Maigret R.
I buy these cockroaches for parties, meetings, and I accompany them with creams, cheeses, I love them even if they are just rich, I always use them to share in meetings, like snacks, so if you have not tried, buy, saludos amigos son ricas a mi me gustan
bdhhd h.
This product is very cheesy and has great taste and you will fall in love with it. However it is not that healthy because it has a lot of salt and cheese. But overall this product is yummy, tasty and will love it
Mitchell A.
Las ritz con queso, por dios, son lo mejor, la,establemente ahora ya ni las encuentro tan fácil como antes, pero la verdad es que las amo, más los paquetería con las mini ritz, dios bendiga a quien creo esa maravilla