Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Nevena N.
Vancouver
These crackers are so yummy and addictive to eat. They’re decently priced and worth buying if you enjoy cheesy crackers. They’re dry however, so you’d have to drink juice or milk with them!
Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
This are very yummy I eat them for my breakfast and as a snack before the gym or before bed even . I leave the cheese flavoured ones and there are just so Lovely I recommend them to people who have not a lot of time to stop and eat
Arlette S.
Miami,FL
First of all, there is no red stick to spread the cheese on the cracker. Second, the cracker is not the light, buttery, perforated cracker that tasted like a Keebler Club cracker. The cracker is hard and also salty; too salty for use with a salty cheese product.
Jeannethe K.
Delicioso producto crujir tiras con un grupo nutricional muy bueno . Tiene una buena variedad . Las disfruto mucho porque las puedo combinar con otros productos y son muy buenas . Hace muchos años que las consumo.
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
These were my favourite thing to have in my lunch when I was a kid. However you can make an adult sized snack using Cheese Whiz and Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers for way cheaper.
Charlotte W.
Derby , Derbyshire
I love these, I eat them with cream cheese on and they honestly taste amazing, they taste great even with no toppings. They’re fairly inexpensive and I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t like them.
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
These snack packs are perfect if you are on the go. They are the perfect amount for a quick snack, and the packs fit perfectly in my handbag! I enjoy these, but I don't buy them that often!
Isaac G.
ipswich
Ritz is one of my favourites they are amazing with cheese and butter. It doesn't compare to other products because there to good I buy these in my local supermarket and they are well worth the money! I would recommend!
Stephanie H.
Pembroke
These are so good on the go with younger children . Or for kids in school . I personally don't like the taste of the cheese , takes like plastic to me . I purchased them at Walmart
Suleidy V.
QUE DELICIOSAAAAAAAS SON ESTAS GALLETICAS CON CREMITA O SOLAS ME ENCANTAN Y SIEMPRE LAS TENGO EN CASA PARA ALGUNA OCASIÓN DE AMIGOS O PARA LAS TARDES DE PELICULA, SON RIQUISIMAS.