Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
I love ritz with cheese especially the bite size tots they are amazing and very tasty. I buy mines at cvs
Aris M.
My kids luv taking them to school for a snack ...there good for something to snack on when ur on the run
Adriel G.
hamilton
I’ve always loved these sense I was a kid Im 23 and still find myself enjoying these every now and then
Briana W.
Republic , MO
The kids absolutely love these and I can remember eating them when I was a kid also. Very affordable
Norhan A.
It is yummy and salty , my two years daughter loves it alot , it is soft so she can eat it easly.
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Me encantan estas galletas con quedo fundidos son ideales para las meriendas y de muy buen precio
Perfect snack for my son's school. He loves the taste and loves bringing them to
School.
Kaitlyn M.
Peabody, MA
Good snack for on the go. Small enough to carry in my diaper bag and really affordable.
Heidi P.
Cloquet , MN
Everyone wants to be a kid again you can feel like it with these they are still so good
Joleen G.
Phelan
Reminds me of lunch as a child. Easy to pack into the kids lunches and they love them.