Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Alexis C.
I love these. They are the perfect snack. I get these at Walmart. They are so good. They met my expectations.
angelina m.
New City
Awesome products! Own multiple. Healthy and delicious. Affordable bought locally. Would definitely buy again.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Nabisco Handi-Snacks Crackers 'N Cheesy dip are great for school lunches and perfect for a grab-and-go snack.
Shelby D.
Tuscaloosa
take me back to being a kid. I love these little crackers and cheese. my nieces and nephews love them too.
ligia a.
Love this product with cheese. I keep buying them and keeping them for a snack if I get hungry. Very tasty.
Lexii W.
Sparta, MI
Who doesn't know rites. This is a classic. You and I both know this is a good snake. Everyone loves rites.
Alex C.
I love Ritz. They taste good with almost anything you can think of! They are even delicious by themselves.
Yasmin C.
PHOENIX, AZ
Me gusta bastante su sabor es un buen bocadillo para las tardes viendo peliculas o para quitar el antojo
Brianna P.
I love these! Cheese and crackers is the perfect snack combo! One of my favorites! Definitely recommend!
Courtney B.
Pembroke, NC
Love these kinds of crackers. Easy to pack on the go. I love the taste especially when paired with cheese