BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2075)
estef y.
dawsonville , GA
I love having these when I’m in a rush and need something to munch on really quick, they are super delicious and affordable. I buy mine at Walmart, dollar tree, etc.
Shelly W.
Lavonia, GA
I wish the Kraft handi-snacks ritz crackers n cheese dip snack packs were a little less cheaper!  I love the taste but it does not compare to other cheaper options!
jandez s.
Who doesn't like these! I remember these from when I was a kid I buy them some times for snacks for my nieces and nephews but they're a little spendy than what I remember they used to be a nice inexpensive snack on the go
Hands down my favorite everyone loves these!! All the kids used to bring these to school and I'm pretty sure they still do they're so good why wouldn't they bring them right? Favorite childhood snack still is
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I love these things and have since I was a kid. I'll sit here and eat like three packs in a sitting because seriously what's four crackers gonna do? Lol BUT, they've gotten skimpy on the cheese! They used to be packed to the top with cheeses and lately all I get are ones barely filled over half way. That's like a 1/4 tsp of cheese per cracker, pointless! And not to mention they've raised the price way too high for what you get. I know you're paying for convenience, but when I pay $5 for a box of 6 that has barely any cheese it's ridiculous. I can buy a whole box and a can of cheese for that and it'll last me a week instead of two days. Lets not even get into the cost of this thirty pack. Ugh. I'd be content if they'd just started filling the pans the way they used too.
Robin A.
I also like you Ritz crackers with the tuna salad and also with the chicken salad I love the original Ritz crackers cuz they taste buttery buttery with salt on the crackers
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
This product is a major throwback to my elementary school days when my mom would pack my lunch pail and give me an extra snack for the bus ride home. The little red stick was always so much fun to use as it acted as a tiny knife for the cheese spread. The crackers were always crisp and it was upsetting when one of them would be found cracked. You can eat one cracker at a time with a cheesy layer or you can even make a sandwich with a thick cheesy layer between two of them. Definitely fun as a kid and still enjoy them every now and again as an adult.
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
I buy these for my four year old son and the four year olds in my in home day care! I absolutely love these cheese and crackers. The packaging is so nice and convenient. You can just grab them when you have somewhere to go and your kid or yourself can eat it in the car. I love that It's not messy. But more importantly, they taste amazing!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Kraft cheese and Ritz cracker pack is perfect for any kids lunch, an adult snack or an on the go, last minute item to grab. They come in a small plastic container coming with a red stick for spreading the cheese on the crackers. I love Kraft's spreadable cheese. It's jam packed with chedder flavor and reminds me of the cheese squares made my Kraft that I'm addicted too. The crackers are salty and crunchy matching the cheese perfectly. I have no complaints on this snack, haha!
Widlande D.
Maplewood, NJ
Growing up in elementary school, whenever you do come in with one of these crackers I would always be jealous. Finally my parents would get them for us and I would feel like royalty every time I opened it up. The fact that it gets hit in the balls and making your own crackers was fun but the soft cream in so the cheese was so great.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?