BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2076)
Buy on Walmart
Shelly S.
This is a good snack for a little ones it gives them the independence of doing something on their own. Although I wish the cheese tasted just a little bit better.
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
Reminds me do much of my school days. I love. Ok ritz products especially the bagged baked lays cheddar cheese but they seemed to have disappeared out of thin air
Simone P.
Lancaster, MA
They serve these as a snack during study periods at my school, and these actually hit the spot and the cheese doesn't taste all processed like some other brands.
Samantha K.
Mesa, AZ
A handy little snack all three of my kids can agree on its great and much less messy than regular cheese dip my kids like the little spreader they think it's fun
Kathleen C.
My kid loves these and it also helps me keep them calm in case we are in the car or on the go somewhere, it comes with the cheese on the side so it is very tasty
Mak M.
I'm not a big fan of these. I hate the taste of the fake cheese and there are only a few crackers. On the other hand they are nice for kids or taking with you if you are going out such as to a park or hiking.
Jessica E.
Molino, FL
So good! Who doesn't love these?!?!? Hahhaha. Love these, the original crackers, I just saw the have caramelized onion flavor ritz Crackers omg! Can't wait to try those
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
lauren s.
these are my favorite childhood snack! easy to pack and easy to consume! rite crackers are always the right amount of salty and have such a wonderful taste to them! i would recommend to everyone to buy these for an easy snack on the go!
Pkei Y.
White Bear Lk, MN
My sisters and I grew up eating these as snacks. It grew on me so much that even now it is still part of my snacks. My kids will definitely grow up to love these as well :)
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?