Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Andrea F.
West Jordan, UT
I love all the brands of cookiesBut this specially have something different like the textured and a really good taste
Cassandra R.
i've only had these ones and i really enjoy them i'm a first timer but i will be getting my hands on them more often
Coralys M.
Sanford, FL
Very nice quick lunchbox snack. One thing is the cheese is a bit too salty for my taste but still has good flavor.
Miracle M.
Omaha , NE
In my home we love these cheeese snacks. They are perfect on the go and they sell them at any local grocery store!
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Great for on the go snack in a hurry or wanna pack a quick lunch with little mess well here's a great healthy snack
andrea b.
These snacks are great and very portable. They are lacking in the serving department, but ritz are the best always.
Vyom K.
Love the snacks so much. They taste so good and the flavors are great. Amazing for evening snacks during tea time.
Sierra J.
Greenville, NC
Awesome snack for young kids. The red spreader makes the kids feel like “big kids”. Mom enjoys it sometimes too.
Maddi J.
Akron
I love this product I eat them all the time I need to go get more soon I'm pregnant and I need them like now ugh
Esther J.
Silver Spring
I used to love eating these as a child, now that I am older I really enjoy the Ritz rounds they can be addicting.