Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2078)
Buy on Walmart
Hailey G.
Rits with cheese is always been good together. Mg only downfall for these is they need bigger packs. They don't always fill you up or your run out of cheese or cracker too fast.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Sara P.
Knoxville, TN
This is a wonderful snack. I think its good for adults and children both. My kids are homeschooled and they eat these for a snack and love them. I admit that I enjoy them also!
Erica S.
Mayonnaise love these as a kid enjoyed them for lunch and snacks obviously not a full lunch but yeah they're so good and I still enjoy them you're never too old to eat this stuff
Nicole M.
Hockessin, DE
These are great on the go and taste amazing. I️ would pack these in my lunch for a quick snack that tastes good. It is not very healthy but tastes amazing. If you like string cheese you will like this
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
my snacks for when i was going to school omg long time ago lol but now i buy them for my kids and they love them this is great to take with you everywhere definitely recommend
Jessica B.
Ladson, SC
I pack these in my boyfriends lunch everyday for work, and he loves them and they're decently healthy lol I bought these at Walmart and I am a repeat customer, we love these!
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
I remember these being amazing as a kid. But, I recently had them and the cheese was terrible! The crackers were great. The cheese had an off taste that didn't resemble cheese.
Jazmin P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love I can put this in my sons lunch every day and he never gets tired of the crackers are to die for and the cheese delicious and creamy love the fact it comes with a spoon
Makenzie W.
Cordova, TN
This weird cheese and cracker mix was something I always looked forward to as a child. We all know that it isn't exactly real cheese yet kids and even adults love it.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?