BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
I love buying this kraft handi snacks for my daughter every time we go to Walmart and she sees them she asks for them so I gotta buy them for her best part is wen you deep them in the cheese I totally recommend this for your kids As well.
Kyla M.
Winston Salem, NC
Lost one star because I like the sticks better! These are good and I remember them being in my lunch box for school. It was always exciting! I don't think they are too expensive either. I'd like to try other things though!! Check out my insta @makeupmysmile for products I've reviewed!
chanel c.
I love ritz with cheese on them the best combination. this is a really good packaging and makes it so easy to eat and take as a snack to anywhere you go. this is also good for kids when your out on an adventure or going for to the park.
Audrey T.
These are pretty good, but very unhealthy. It didn't meet my expectations, but they are kids snacks so I don't know what to expect. I would eat them again, but they're just a really good kid's snack. I would recommend it to mom's.
Emily K.
When ever your running around or have a busy day I always grab one of these to snack on. Great for on the go snack. I always love crackers and cheese but it's hard to eat it on the go so this makes it an easier thing. I get mine at target.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I remember this from when I was younger my mom would buy this for me and I love them so much you're so yummy and I think they're so great it doesn't compare because I just have so many great memories and I think it's so awesome and so good
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
These are my go to snack!! For as long as I can remember I’ve been eating these! Who doesn’t love cheese and crackers? The flavor is fantastic and the portion size is just right! Highly recommend especially for kids’ school lunches
Cassidy S.
These take my back to my childhood when I used to get these in a snack- except now I'm an adult and still eat them for snack when I feel a craving. The only con is the cheese they use now is extremely salty- saltier than I remember.
Karsyn B.
I have to say one of my guilty pleasures is this style of cheese and crackers. The cheese tastes almost artificial, but so, so good at the same time. It's like going back to grade school and getting your favorite treat in your lunch box
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Most of the products similar to this have cheese that tastes funny so my daughter won't eat them but these, you can't buy enough in my family. They are a great snack. Very tasty. Great price. I recommend these to anyone with kids
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?
How does the cheese taste?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?