Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Clout P.
I love using this! I love using this! I really, really, love usint this product, its brilliant! It alaways does the job!
Angel S.
Cleveland, OH
Ritz taste really good especially with some kind of cheese or something but it's not my favorite but it still tastes good
Annie V.
Stockton
These were my go to guilty pleasures when I was little. I would always ask my parents to buy them for me for school
Emely M.
New Albany , MS
These crackers have been my absolute favorite since i have been a little girl. i really do love it especially for snacks.
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
GREAT SNACK FOR ON THE GO - AFFORDABLE - TASTY - SATISFIES THE HUNGER - ALSO WORKS WITH MY WEIGHT WATCHERS DIET.
Rachel H.
Strasburg
These are soooo good!! I 100% recommend they are easy to store and great to take on road trips or an afternoon snack!!
skye l.
The crackers are good. But i absolutely hated the cheese. It tastes fake and its to creamy. Its like cheese in a can.
Stephanie S.
Newark, DE
Growing up these were my favorite!! But I don't know if I've gotten big or they got small, but it needs more cheese.
Michelle M.
Lothian, MD
Perfect grab and go snack or to keep in office. I like how its pre serving size so you dont end up over eating also.
Tabitha L.
Sacramento
So delicious and packed with lots of flavor! Not only do my children enjoy this snack, but, my husband and I do too.