Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2078)
Buy on Walmart
Brittany F.
I love Handi Snacks, the cheese is so good with those crackers. I would definitely buy again. Easy to put into a lunch box or diaper bag . The cracker sticks and pretzels are great too
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I love the crackers in this set because they taste just like they should from what is expected of this brand. The cheese on the other hand tastes very fake and is a weird consistency.
Kavashea B.
Was a favorite child hood snack, and still is my one of my favorites as an adult. They taste so awesome and will take the edge of your hunger . they are not expensive and easy to find
K A.
This is wonderful snack food for any occasion. Its a perfect go to hut maybe could do with out the little stick. I buy this often from my local grocery store. Very simple and convenient for all times of the day.
Liliya Y.
Love the taste, the cheese and non messy snacks on the go!!! Recommend-it's very delicious and not only great for kids but for adults snack also!!! Two thumbs up for this product!!!
Sara D.
Racine, WI
While I don't feel these are the most healthy, I do know my kids love bringing these to school for morning snacks or after school snacks! They are pretty reasonably priced as well.
ᒪIᑎᗪᔕEY M.
North Port, FL
The only reason I rated these a 4 star is because I don’t like the ingredients in the cheese. I mean, it tastes amazing and I grew up on these babies! Matter of fact, I haven’t noticed them in stores lately.
Elysse W.
Suitland, MD
I don’t know why these are so good but I can snack on them for days. Ritz cheese is always clutch, I’ve been eating them since I was a little girl and they’ve never disappointed.
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
these are the shit, i loved them when i was a kid and i love them now. they might be really unhealthy so you might not want to eat them every single day but it really is very good
Randi R.
Oak Harbor , WA
These things are gold. Such a classic for on the go easy snacks in lunches and in the car. Always a decent price for the amount you get and I actually love the cheese spread and how the crackers aren't salty! Will keep buying for my family. Such a win!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?