BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2075)
Buy on Walmart
Christian P.
New Orleans
Love these. I remember eating these as a kid and really loving them. Wish more crackers came with though. Affortable snack. At cvs you get a 10 pack for $1. Get snack for kids when on the run
Adriana B.
Flint
Love giving these to my kids as a snackIt’s quick and easy it’s just like a cracker and cheese it has good flavor good quality a lot better than offbrand actually a lot better I can’t really think of anything else to add
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love to purchase these snacks for my children they love them I like to go to Costco and purchase them they are delicious only thing is if they could add more cheese bc my children love it
Julia F.
Woodburn
Who doesn’t love these? I don’t really eat this often but back in my early school days I would kill for one. Something about the cheese and cracker that just left me wanting more and more.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Great source of protein and carbs for on the run! Love the cheesy flavor and how easy it is to eat these snacks. No need for any utensils or plates.. lol Lazy eating is what I Love the most.
Bree D.
Bronx, NY
Good for kids who like cheese or kids who don't have cheese because they don't have to eat the cheese part. I got this at shop and stop. It's similar to the original ritz cracker. I would recommend to to other people.
caitlyn w.
Tebbetts
These are so affordable and always a great treat! They are great to throw in lunches and the cheese tastes great! It doesn’t taste like fake cheese like some other products like this do. I would recommend to everyone!
Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
I love these cheese dipper kind of Ritz, I honestly haven't tried too many kinds of Ritz. Some of the option kinda sound gross. I would say to stick to the original, or the wheat kind.
Brittany F.
Pittsburgh
I love Handi Snacks, the cheese is so good with those crackers. I would definitely buy again. Easy to put into a lunch box or diaper bag . The cracker sticks and pretzels are great too
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I love the crackers in this set because they taste just like they should from what is expected of this brand. The cheese on the other hand tastes very fake and is a weird consistency.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?