BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2079)
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love to purchase these snacks for my children they love them I like to go to Costco and purchase them they are delicious only thing is if they could add more cheese bc my children love it
Julia F.
Woodburn, OR
Who doesn’t love these? I don’t really eat this often but back in my early school days I would kill for one. Something about the cheese and cracker that just left me wanting more and more.
caitlyn w.
Tebbetts
These are so affordable and always a great treat! They are great to throw in lunches and the cheese tastes great! It doesn’t taste like fake cheese like some other products like this do. I would recommend to everyone!
Bree D.
Bronx , NY
Good for kids who like cheese or kids who don't have cheese because they don't have to eat the cheese part. I got this at shop and stop. It's similar to the original ritz cracker. I would recommend to to other people.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Great source of protein and carbs for on the run! Love the cheesy flavor and how easy it is to eat these snacks. No need for any utensils or plates.. lol Lazy eating is what I Love the most.
Brittany F.
Pittsburgh
I love Handi Snacks, the cheese is so good with those crackers. I would definitely buy again. Easy to put into a lunch box or diaper bag . The cracker sticks and pretzels are great too
Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
I love these cheese dipper kind of Ritz, I honestly haven't tried too many kinds of Ritz. Some of the option kinda sound gross. I would say to stick to the original, or the wheat kind.
kavashea b.
Was a favorite child hood snack, and still is my one of my favorites as an adult. They taste so awesome and will take the edge of your hunger . they are not expensive and easy to find
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
I love the crackers in this set because they taste just like they should from what is expected of this brand. The cheese on the other hand tastes very fake and is a weird consistency.
K A.
This is wonderful snack food for any occasion. Its a perfect go to hut maybe could do with out the little stick. I buy this often from my local grocery store. Very simple and convenient for all times of the day.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?
April S.
Greenville , MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?

back