Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Ana B.
Orlando, FL
Great snack to have on the go. Can take anywhere and the flavor is great. Would recommend for all, especially parents for children.
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia, PA
the only crackers I eat and the snack size are good for traveling in case you need a snack in your bag to enjoy the rest of the day
Rachel L.
These are one of my kids favorite snack. All the kids in the family love these. Honestly I do too. I remember having these as a kid
Amber K.
Mocksville
My boyfriend loves these. I personally don't eat cheese but I will eat the crackers. They are an easy snack after work or at night
Melissa N.
These are the perfect snack for kids and keeps their hands busy at the same time. I've loved them since I was little and still do!
Cortney M.
New Albany, IN
I love packing these for picnics and lunches. These little snacks are easy and go to. The tastes of these snacks are amazing also.
Deirdre B.
Vancouver, WA
I love these and so do my kids. Great for snacks and easy to throw in a lunch bag and let's kids be independent. Super great price
Gabrielle W.
Norfolk, VA
it taste alright, its not the best of brands when it comes to flavor, the cheese tastes weird to me and it is sometimes expensive.
Miss R.
I ised to pack these in my lunches as a kid...amd I still do! Quick, easy, tasty...just what I love! Now, if only it was healthy...
Rachael F.
Omaha
I have to keep these in the house. My husband and kids both love them. They are an easy on the go snack. Awesome for on the road