Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip / Premium Breadsticks 'n Cheese Dip Snack Packs

BY RITZ

Nabisco Handi-Snacks Ritz Crackers.
8 crackers 'n cheese dip.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Made with real cheese.
Premium.
7 breadsticks 'n cheese dip.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Ritz:
100 calories.
Premium:
110 calories.
15 snack packs.
8 - 0.95 oz (27g) packs.
Ritz crackers 'n cheese dip.
7-1.09 oz (31g) packs.
Premium breadsticks 'n cheese dip.

Whitney B.
Carencro, LA
I’ve eaten these things for as long as I can remember. What kid wouldn’t love a crackers and cheese. I don’t know if it’s healthy or not, but probably not. It’s definitely delicious though. They’re a cheap snack to satisfy any small craving.
Laura D.
The breadsticks are bland, which really takes away from the enjoyment of the snack. As the crackers have better flavor, I have not purchased these anymore my kids didn’t like them. I did like the crunch the breadsticks had I just think that I would rather have a snack that doesn’t remind me of cauliflower in the terms of no flavor.
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This isn’t easy snack to pack in any kids lunch and all my kids love this as well as something they would like to snack after getting home school. It can be expensive especially if the item is not on sale but most of the time I’m able to find it on sale. Your kids will love this especially those that love cheese.
Stacey S.
Dysart
My kids love this snack. It's great for on the go and is fairly reasonably priced. It's probably not the healthiest snack but When you need something quick and easy, it's great to have instead of candy.  Great individual packaging and compact.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
My daughter loves these when I pack them in her lunch. We buy these quite often and the flavor is very good and the product is affordable. The breadsticks almost have a buttery flavor and the cheese isn’t overwhelming and is tasty. I would highly recommend
Stefanie S.
Muskegon , MI
I like buying the breadsticks and cheese for my kid’s lunches. They love that they can dip and put as much cheese on as they want. They are a bit expensive but I usually buy when they are on sale. I will definitely buy again in the future.
Amy K.
Wichita, KS
My parents would always buy these when I was a little. They are a great snack to throw in your child’s lunch box and they are very affordable. I would highly recommend trying these if you were looking for a snack for your child’s lunch!
Mom-mommy-momma M.
I buy these for my kids lunches , and just to have as a snack in the house .
So tasty and filling for when you need a go to snack.
I remember these from when I was younger and they still taste just as good !
Skye H.
These are also delicious and super easy. I take them with me wherever I go and little kids go nuts..adults too! Since I love Kmart that is where I usually buy them but, you can get them anywhere.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!