BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Reviews (2073)
Buy on Walmart
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I'll just start off by saying that I have not tried this in a couple of years. And I was not really ever a fond of how the cheese tasted. I mean considering that this product could last shelf life of about a year or so after you buy it may indicate that the cheese isn't going to be Rave Worthy. Especially since it's made by Rittz that means that they specialize in crackers not cheese. So really the only thing that has a good decent taste is the cracker. Which I assume is what they were aiming for. If so then they hit the nail on the head. Not my kind of snack but your kids might like it to school. I haven't seen these things around in awhile so I'm not entirely sure where you can get them or how much they cost. That doesn't mean they're not sold anymore that just made me that I'm overlooking them in the stores.
Kate B.
Hudson
I used to eat these all the time after a soccer practice or game. I liked them a lot a few years ago, but not I don’t eat them often. I think the con to these is the cheese it’s taste isn’t great. It’s not bad, but it’s a very fake cheese taste.
Jazmine T.
I love ritz, but these cracker snack dips are a miss for me. The crackers in the packet is flavorful and great. The cheese in the package is the issue for me. It taste like the cheese that comes in the spray cans--artificial and gross. It has a strangely stiff texture that isn't always ideal for the crackers. Overall it's just not that good. I would eat it if I was starving. But I wouldn't buy it for myself or anyone, really.
Sophia V.
If you've never tried these before they actually taste great. The kids in my fam love them, so I like to treat them to these every now and then when they're being good. This is a fairly good sized box, thirty packages. I think that overall it's a good value. I've tried cheaper brands and in my experience they don't come close to these. Often times in the generics the cheese has hardened, or the crackers are stale.
Ashley G.
Great for quick lunches. These aren't healthy by any means but sometimes you just need that delicious processed cheese. They are also super inexpensive so it can be a nice little treat without breaking the bank. The crackers and cheese both have that junk food salty flavor so if you are looking to avoid the cheese whiz factor then this is not the snack for your.
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
As a child, these were 1 of my favorite snacks to find in my lunchbox. I loved the buttery crackers and creamy cheese. The little cheese spreader made it even better! When my daughter asks for these at the grocery store I always have a couple packs for myself. I feel like these are more of a child's snack, but I do enjoy them on occasion.
Brittney W.
Steubenville
This is one of my daughters favorite snacks. GreT for on the go families. You get 5in a pack for around 2$ at dollar general. I don't think its the healthiest snack due to the processed cheese. It did its job tho and the kiddo loves them. I just really wish instead of a stick with cheese it had like a ketchup package of cheese.
Mollie S.
One word: nostalgic. I grew up on these things! Don't need to be refrigerated, so I always brought them to school with me. I love them so much because I actually get to play with my food. Available in any grocery store, and reasonably priced. I'm way past my school days, and I still like to eat these every once in a while!
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I buy these all the time for an after school snack. My kids love these and think of them like a candy snack, but healthier to me for them. I buy these all the time, even single packs. I'm not sure about comparing because we stick with this brand. These are for adults and children, so you should try this without kids in the home as well.
Alissa B.
Colorado Springs
These are great in lunch boxes. I only wish there was more in a pack for larger families as they get eaten up too quickly so I don't buy then as often as other Ritz products.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
April S.
Greenville, MI
Does the cheese actually taste good ?
How does the cheese taste?
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
Am I the only one who still loves these?