Nabisco RITZ Handi-Snacks Crackers 'n Cheese Dip uploaded by Sasha R.

BY RITZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Amanda B.
Mount Pleasant
I am in college and these are always my go to snack to buy. These crackers are 100% delicious and compared to similar products it’s the best one out there! This snack never fails to be delicious! Would recommend :)
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Cyleste B.
Rockford
I use to have this as a kid and still do get it for my self. I would say it's a pretty good snack. I would recommend it to everyone. I would say that it is affordable as well.
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
If you don't like this little snack you are crazy. One of my favorite lunch to take to school , easy pack can fit anywhere and easy to eat without making a mess everywhere, I don't think it's a healthy snack, but for something quick to pack it's great!. I would recommend it for any age!
Arlene C.
Corona
Childhood favorite. They don't come with the little red sticks anymore. These are truly addicting. I love taking them to school and snaking on them between classes
Reema H.
i love ritz crackers because they are sweet and salty and you can eat them with many things. i especially love the little packs because it helps take them to lunches easier instead of having to put multiple crackers in a plastic bag. this is less messy and more convenient
Natalie A.
Pewee Valley, KY
These are a childhood favorite! I absolutely love these and they are really good! The crackers are buttery and the cheese is easily spreadable on the crackers! It's a quick snack for when I'm on the hurry or a nice surprise to pack for lunch as my mom did for me.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Nice snack for a small kid. They like putting the cheese on the cracker with the little red stick!.This is a great snack that I like to pack when I'm in class all night. I just wish the cheese was a better quality. I wish the size would be bigger because I can eat these in less than five minutes.
Angela A.
Rocky Hill, CT
I hate these crackers with a passion. The cheese is so artificially made and although it is affordable it makes sense it is just not healthy and not ok to feed your children. I don't recommend this to others.
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
Great price, flavor, and concept. We get these for quick snacks every once in a while since my oldest and husband enjoy packing them in their lunch boxes. Better quality than other cheese dip snacks.