Nabisco® Ritz Garlic Butter Crackers uploaded by Felecia F.

BY RITZ #77 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Crackers Garlic Butter.
Naturally flavored.

• What are some really fun and yummy ways to spice up a ritz cracker??1 Answers
  • Never saw these before and I am a HUGE garlic fan. Just wondering o...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these before. Are they any good? Is it blended well?1 Answers
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dothan, AL
I love ritz because there is so much you can do with them. Firstly being you can eat an entire sleeve by yourself in a matter of hours!!! I suggest you always put them in a common area! Love how butter these crackers and and that soft crucial. Obviously I want a crisp bite but do I real want my head to sound like it's exploding or out that much effort into biting a cracker NOOOO. Ritz gets that. This garlic recipe is wonderful As the garlic is very mild but definitely noticeable. But you know the person sitting across from you at the lunch table will have no idea you were eating anything with garlic
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Foodie Expert
Ritz crackers are a staple in our house, but not just for eating with dips or cheeses or for snacking, i also use them crushed as a topping for certain casseroles, and as a breading for chicken or pork. these had such amazing garlic buttery flavor, that i didn't have to season the way i normally do, and instead of adding butter to them i added olive oil when using as a crumb topping which made that fat just a little healthier for us.
jessica a.
jessica a.
Ritz crackers are super rich, it's something you can not miss at home for its versatility it can be eaten with almost us any passenger, whether sauce, tuna, antipasto, or alo sweet as jam or caramel. with whatever the combine is very rich or even one you can eat. The whole family likes and is ideal for birthdays, parties, meetings or outdoor activities. I personally love the taste of garlic and this cookie is simply delicious !!!!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
New Orleans, LA
Do you love garlic? This is definitely the snack for you if so! Garlic has many health benefits as well as it is believed to ward off evil spirits, keeping you safe. With Halloween approaching, you better get them while you can ! ;)
LOL but seriously Out of bread? this product is great with tuna or even by itself! Try dipping it in queso! Amazing blend of flavors and I recommend!
Kiran H.
Kiran H.
Lorton, VA
I only eat crackers when I don't have access to chips. I don't particularly like crackers but my mom loves them so we always have them in the house. They seem to be the classic thing to serve to guests. Personally, they give me heartburn just thinking about it - especially the garlic flavored ones. But it is also true, that once I start eating them I can't stop.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
These crackers are so delicious and addictive. You cannot stop at one. They go perfect with anything. You don't even have to be creative. Eat these with any cheese and you have yourself a high protein snack! And it will fill you, these are so delicious. I honestly suggest you meal prep this snack because your figured will not stop grabbing into the bag after 5!
Kate S.
Kate S.
I purchased these crackers for my son for his packed lunches. He, however, got burnt out on them shortly after purchasing. I, instead, opted to use them while baking some chicken breasts. Just coat the breasts in some real mayonnaise with Mrs. Dash onion & herb mixed in and then coat with crushed crackers. Bake at 350 for 20-ish minutes. DELICIOUS!!
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
RITZ brand period is top shelf! Garlic butter is one of my weaknesses, so when I found this gold I was very satisfied with the robust flavor! Very rich. RITZ never lets us down with flavor. I think they are priced fairly, always have been. This is my go to cracker and now that they have Garlic Butter I will gain a couple pounds! Go get em!
Cari K.
Cari K.
Maryville, MO
YUM! I think these crackers pack a lot of flavor and definitely adds loads of flavor to whatever you are using them for. I like the classic sliced cheese with crackers so these add quite the different to each bit! BUT, I will say that I can't seem to eat very many in a row without my mouth feeling overwhelmed with all that garlic flavor.
Lithzy D.
Lithzy D.
Delicious! These Nabisco Ritz Crackers Garlic Butter its new flavor that everyone going to like for its incredible flavor of garlic, are very rich to accompany any special meal.
I personally accompanied them with cream cheese and a little spicy.
and if you do not like garlic no problem because there are more flavors of Ritz Crackers.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I have never seen these before. Are they any good? Is it blended well?
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
Never saw these before and I am a HUGE garlic fan. Just wondering on the flavor? Is the garlic taste definitely there?
Orielle M.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Foodie Expert
I haven't seen this flavor before. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can find it?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
Have you eaten the Ritz Crackers Garlic Butter by itself?
Janet B.
Janet B.
Tigard, OR
Foodie Expert
What are some really fun and yummy ways to spice up a ritz cracker??