Nabisco® RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers uploaded by Felecia F.

BY RITZ #42 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Crackers Garlic Butter.
Naturally flavored.

Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I love Ritz. Now Ritz has come out with these scrumptious garlic butter crackers that are so delicious. Is there anything that Ritz can't do? They make a whole different genre of crackers. I would recommend to anyone who would listen.
Jennifer W.
My husband is especially a huge fan of this flavor it's one of his absolute favorites and he loves pairing it was different slice of cheese is especially sharp cheddar which really complements the flavor of the Ritz.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I like the ritz crackers and this flavored version is pretty good. It's not too overpowering and still has that delicious buttery flavor and great for everything. I still like the basic kind more how ever
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I am big fan of Ritz Crackers! Especially the garlic Ritz because you can do so much with them! Add cheese...dip them in your favorite soup...create your own cracker sandwiches...the possibilities are endless...literally....I actually enjoy all the Ritz flavor S but this one has to be one of my favorites...I would recommend these to anyone..
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
You guys! If you love Ritz and you haven’t tried these ones you are missing out!! I just tried them for the first time not long ago and they are so good! Highly recommend!
Heather K.
Perfect with cheese! I love the garlic taste! I’m so excited they are adding different flavors to the original ritz taste! I’m a big fan of cheese and crackers and an even bigger fan of garlic!! So it’s a win win for me!!
Wil M.
OK so I don't know if anyone else is up SAST with the Ritz but when they started coming out with all these flavors I was a little skeptical at first but these garlic ones oh man they're not too powerful as if a vampire want to eat them but they just have right enough amount of garlic
Carla M.
Bayamon, PR
Perfectas para una fiesta en donde puedes encontrar variedad de dips y entremeses para acompañar, ya que esta galleta tiene un agradable sabor de especies y ajo.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
Holy cow these are delicious! By far my favorite cracker that I’ve had, not only of ritz but all crackers! There’s quite a bit of garlic flavor. But that is why I like them so much!
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
These crackers are great in taste. I’m a girl that loves garlic so when I get something garlic flavored I’m weary because it normally doesn’t taste like garlic at all, but this is not the case. The crackers are so smooth on your pallet and really pair well with a sharp cheese
Sam G.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I have never seen these before. Are they any good? Is it blended well?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
I haven't seen this flavor before. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can find it?
Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
What are some really fun and yummy ways to spice up a ritz cracker??
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Nabisco RITZ Crackers Roasted Vegetable I have been eating these for years so delicious with a lil cheese or alone the flavor is great very tasty snack for kids after school as well
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
Never saw these before and I am a HUGE garlic fan. Just wondering on the flavor? Is the garlic taste definitely there?