Nabisco® RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers uploaded by Felecia F.

BY RITZ #32 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Crackers Garlic Butter.
Naturally flavored.

• What are some really fun and yummy ways to spice up a rit...1 Answers
  • Never saw these before and I am a HUGE garlic fan. Just w...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these before. Are they any good? Is it ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I love Ritz. Now Ritz has come out with these scrumptious garlic butter crackers that are so delicious. Is there anything that Ritz can't do? They make a whole different genre of crackers. I would recommend to anyone who would listen.
Jessica D.
Clarksville , TN
Flavor packed happy round circle cracker. Shove the whole thing in your mouth at once, take small bites who cares as long as you don’t waist any! Having a party? Want a quick tasteful snack, eating dull lifeless soup. Add these to your daily life for flavor.
Rebekah W.
paintsville
I love these crackers. They are perfect with any meal all the way down to just itself. I love to have them out when I’m entertaining. They seems more of an expense food. So great for people on a budget, if you can stand not eating them all before the party lol
Jena W.
I love the original ritz crackers and wanted to try some of the new flavors they added so I bought these. They taste great, but every pack I opened was mostly crushed. I purchased two other boxes in different days and the same thing happened. I’m not buying them again.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love this flavor with a cheese ball. They taste so good by themselves or with something. They are good for you. I am a repeat buyer and I will continue to buy. I would recommend to others. You can do much with these crackers.
Jennifer W.
My husband is especially a huge fan of this flavor it's one of his absolute favorites and he loves pairing it was different slice of cheese is especially sharp cheddar which really complements the flavor of the Ritz.
Veronica M.
Winchester
Love Ritz crackers. Love garlic. So of course together these to me taste great. Ritz is good anytime. Alone or with a topping. I also saw some flavors that I.wouldn't mine trying that I haven't seen in my area.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I like the ritz crackers and this flavored version is pretty good. It's not too overpowering and still has that delicious buttery flavor and great for everything. I still like the basic kind more how ever
Andie S.
Rolla, MO
I really love getting these in the little snack packs. They have the perfect amount in them when you are needing a little snack. Crackers are truly my favorite snack when I am craving something. I feel these as well have so many other types of flavors that everyone who tries them should be able to find one they like. As well these are perfect to have with any dip.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
I love the hint of garlic.The light and flaky crackers are a family favorite for sure.i have bought these many time and will continue to.The best thing is that they aren't expensive at all and you get so many.
Sam G.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I have never seen these before. Are they any good? Is it blended well?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
I haven't seen this flavor before. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can find it?
Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
What are some really fun and yummy ways to spice up a ritz cracker??
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Nabisco RITZ Crackers Roasted Vegetable I have been eating these for years so delicious with a lil cheese or alone the flavor is great very tasty snack for kids after school as well
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
Never saw these before and I am a HUGE garlic fan. Just wondering on the flavor? Is the garlic taste definitely there?