Nabisco® RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers uploaded by Felecia F.

BY RITZ #16 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Crackers Garlic Butter.
Naturally flavored.

• What are some really fun and yummy ways to spice up a ritz cracker??1 Answers
  • Never saw these before and I am a HUGE garlic fan. Just wondering...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these before. Are they any good? Is it blended ...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
My husband is especially a huge fan of this flavor it's one of his absolute favorites and he loves pairing it was different slice of cheese is especially sharp cheddar which really complements the flavor of the Ritz.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I like the ritz crackers and this flavored version is pretty good. It's not too overpowering and still has that delicious buttery flavor and great for everything. I still like the basic kind more how ever
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
For garlic flavored crackers, the garlic is not over bearing so it has a good taste. Surprisingly they are really good by itself. But boy they are even better when you have the right spread on it .
Melodie C.
Staten Island, NY
I really love ritz but this flavor isn’t nearly as good as the originals. The flavor just doesn’t really suit the cracker itself, but to each their own. If you are curious, i’d say go for it, you might like it.
Donna J.
Ritz is a go to in my house. Great cheese and crackers cracker. We love it with plain or flavored cream cheese. I like it that they can be paired with fancy - and not so fancy- cheese
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I am big fan of Ritz Crackers! Especially the garlic Ritz because you can do so much with them! Add cheese...dip them in your favorite soup...create your own cracker sandwiches...the possibilities are endless...literally....I actually enjoy all the Ritz flavor S but this one has to be one of my favorites...I would recommend these to anyone..
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
RITZ crackers are known nation-wide.. They are delicious. They come in so many delicious flavors. This specific RITZ cracker is so good. It has an added buttery taste and an added garlic taste. I enjoy this specific flavor with deli turkey and a slice of cheese. Yum!
PRODUCT:  Nabisco® RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers
emilie w.
these are amazing!!! we use them for everything and even my 10 month old loves them. they taste great and go with just about any topping. especially good with cheese or tuna.
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
You guys! If you love Ritz and you haven’t tried these ones you are missing out!! I just tried them for the first time not long ago and they are so good! Highly recommend!
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
Ritz are hands down the best crackers out there! They are so good you can easily snack on the by themselves but they also go very good with various cheeses and dips!
Sam G.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I have never seen these before. Are they any good? Is it blended well?
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Nabisco RITZ Crackers Roasted Vegetable I have been eating these for years so delicious with a lil cheese or alone the flavor is great very tasty snack for kids after school as well
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
Never saw these before and I am a HUGE garlic fan. Just wondering on the flavor? Is the garlic taste definitely there?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Have you eaten the Ritz Crackers Garlic Butter by itself?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
I haven't seen this flavor before. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can find it?