BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Fudge Covered Limited Edition Crackers. see more...

• Do these come in a bigger box?1 Answers
  • I have seen these at Kroger and am so scared to try! I love salty s...2 Answers
  • Are these as delicious as they look?2 Answers
Kim W.
Kim W.
Daphne, Al
Mmmmm x1000. This is my holiday staple! Greatest invention ever. If I could give 6 stars I would! It's too bad that I only can find them around the holidays and at major supermarkets. I end up stocking up on too many boxes that get freezer burnt throughout the year, but it's worth it to have these puppies around. Plus, they're amazing straight out of the freezer - try it!
Thin mints are out, these are INNN!!!!!
Syranda W.
Syranda W.
albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
These are defiantly weird but I like them. They actually inspired me to make my own chocolate, peanut butter crackers which are surprisingly good. I just sandwitched some peanut butter inside two ritz crackers and dipped it chocolate, then waited for them to dry. They are delicious and very different! These are a good snack but I can definitely see how many people won't like these.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
These were insanely good! Yeah, I know, they seem bizarre but trust me! I have a serious sweet tooth and I could only eat a couple at a time. We ended up putting them in ice cream and it was the perfect little crunchy bite! I wouldn't recommend this for everyday, but if you are serious about decadent snacking then you must try these!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
These are delicious!! I love the right amount of saltiness that Ritz always had, and I always love dipping them in Nutella for a snack. These are so good and aren't overly chocolatey but aren't leaving me wishing it was more chocolatey. I thought they were pretty good being chilled in the fridge or freezer for a cool down snack.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm all for the salty-sweet craze that's going on with food right now. Which is why these didn't come as a surprise to me. They really taste how you'd expect - literally a Ritz dipped in chocolate. Personally I like potato chips with chocolate much better. These aren't awful, they're just not the right complement to each other.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Cincinnati, OH
Yes you read that right. Fudge covered Ritz. I saw these on an end cap at the grocery store and grabbed them quick. Pros and Cons, you can eat about three at a time, its good and bad. Keeps you good to yourself and helps with that sweet salty urge but you can't keep eating because they are so rich. We will be purchasing more.
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
These are amazing but only available where I live seasonally. I avoid them purposely at the store as they are too tempting. But I am a regular consumer of the regular Ritz Cracker with my homemade soups I make year round but especially in the winter/fall etc. I absolutely love them. I have to be careful they are so tastey.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Renton, WA
Salty and sweet are the best combination, and that really shows in this product. From a first glance, they may seem gross or confusing, and you're wondering "why would someone do that to crackers?" But they really taste good. The perfect balance of both salty and sweet. There are also fewer calories in this product.
An S.
An S.
Naples, FL
These are interesting crackers. I'm a chocoholic. And I love Ritz Crackers. Together I just can't get into these. I just don't think everything tastes better on a Ritz Cracker. Cheese, dips, meats---yes. Chocolate. No. If you're a chocoholic like me, I would not suggest buying them. They were just ok.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Sweet and salty deliciousness!!!! Satisfies all of your taste buds needs. I have to try to limit myself when I eat them. Only 5 for now usually turns into eating the whole package if I can't control myself. Definitely worth the cost because it's way easier than dipping my own crackers into chocolate.
Leighanna H.
Leighanna H.
Where can I purchase these?
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
I have seen these at Kroger and am so scared to try! I love salty sweets so how are they?!?!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Kentville, Nova Scotia
Are these as delicious as they look?
Sally J.
Sally J.
Rushville, IL
My Walmart doesn't sell these. Or atleast I can't find them in the cracker area. Is there another chain store I can get these?
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Foodie Expert
Do these come in a bigger box?