Add a Photo

By RITZ
#1 in Crackers

Nabisco Ritz Fresh Stacks Crackers - 8 CT.
8 fresh stacks about 14 crackers in each stack.

Photos (25)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL

Call me cheesy but these everything crackers are EVERYTHING! I didn't think they could improve on a classic but they did. I'll be honest. I'm a dip girl. I wasn't happy if I came to a party and there wasn't a dip to be had. I also am not happy when I have leftover crackers and run out of dip although I should expect it bc it happens every time. Well, with these crackers, I don't mind eating them without dip. That's a win in my book. I do have one tiny complaint though. Can you please make your crackers strong enough to not break mid dip? It's quite annoying to have to find the other half in a bowl. Especially at a party.. Yes it's happened. I told you already... I like dip.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Ogden, UT

Ritz Fresh Packs are so convenient to throw in the bag for my one year old. The smaller size means that there are less crackers that go uneaten and smashed in the bottom of the diaper bag.

The size of the Fresh Stacks package is nice but I generally prefer to save money buy buying the traditional size cracker sleeves - even if we don't finish the whole sleeve always. I feel that you get more bang for your buck that way. Still, I do love Ritz crackers because they are a quality snack item that my children love.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Plainsboro, NJ

These fresh stacks are amazing! Each individual sleeve has about 12-13 crackers in them. (I've noticed it varies from pack to pack.) I love that I can open just one and not have to worry about using a whole large sleeve before the rest goes stale. My boyfriend and I also love the conscience of these fresh stack for lunches! I love packing myself some tuna or chicken salad and having it on these crackers instead of bread. The crunch is great and the flavor is awesome! Definitely give these a try
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.

The Fresh Stacks are a staple in my pantry. I love having crackers available, you never know when you will need/want crackers. I love the Fresh Stacks because each stack is a perfect amount of crackers to eat over a two meal period (or one if you have some good hummus). I like that I can open a stack and not worry about only eating 10 crackers and hoping that the rest of the stack won't get stale. They are a great price and are very resourceful.
karen b.
karen b.

I really like Ritz crackers love topping them with tuna,
cheese, peanut butter, etc. I also like foods with strong
flavor, so thought I'd give these crackers a try. I wish that I hadn't. The good is that they
came in convenient smaller packs, keeping them fresher longer, and that they were
reasonably priced. However, the bad is that they did not taste all that good.
I was highly disappointed. I would not buy them again.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

I have always loved Ritz crackers, but the fresh stacks were such a good idea! I'm surprised they didn't think of this years ago. I love how easy it is to just grab a roll to put in a lunch, or in my purse for a snack. It's great because they are portion controlled for you, haha! I've been known to eat a whole role of crackers in one sitting. These come in several flavors and can be found at most grocery stores!
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA

These are my new favorite! I love that they come in the little packs. I haven't seen them in the regular tall packs but I will definitely take these any day. I love the bacon flavor and it doesn't taste fake like some of the other crackers do. These are perfect for on-the-go or at night when I need something. I get really bad migraines and surprisingly these do not trigger one. Would definitely recommend these!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Wake Forest, NC

The Ritz Stacks are great (especially in the winter) for chili,soups, etc.  I also fix peanut butter crackers for my grandson.  Plus, during the holidays I have used them for dips, cheese, meat, and crackers, and also I would do the chocolate covered peanut butter ritz which is a crowd pleaser.The stacks size is perfect to throw in a lunch box or diaper bag for the kids or for after school/ ballgame snack.
ASHLEE K.
ASHLEE K.
Riverdale, GA

This brand of crackers are really good when your looking for something to eat with peanut butter or meat slices! I like the small packaging they have now I use to hate opening the big bags just to only eat a few these are perfect for car trips or just something easy to grab as your heading out the door. oh and you can make awesome mini lunch ables for your kids instead of buy the pre packaged lunches!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH

These are perfect put in your lunchbox or for a quick snack. I don't know why more brands don't do something like this. I absolutely have stopped buying the full sleeves of Ritz crackers and switch to these because who can really eat a whole sleeve and feel good about themselves? this makes it much more easier way to snack on Ritz crackers more often without worrying that they're going to go stale
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Erin M.

Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH

Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT

Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Doral, Florida

en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Join Now