BY RITZ

Deliciously Thin Chips, Oven-Baked To Perfection. 50% Less Fat Per Serving Than The Leading Regular Fried Potato Chips

Potato Flour, Canola Oil, Cornstarch, Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Whey (From Milk), Sugar, Oat Fiber, Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda), Soy Lecithin, Dextrose, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Spice .

Elizabeth S.
clarkston
So I have a snack drawer in my office at work (don't judge me lol) and I have these in there. I got them on sale at my local supermarket. I like these because of how light they are. Very airy but still the perfect snack. The only reason I have 3 stars is because if the sour cream and onion flavor. Not the best. But the salt and vinegar and the sea salt are great!
Kasey H.
This particular flavor ia my favorite. I had the cream cheeae ones which are my husbands favorite and the bacon ones that we both disliked. For me these are the best. They taste like a regular original baked chip. The texture is amazing. Perfectly crispy and they are surprisingly flavorful. I will for aure be buying again as a chip substitute.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
I got the Ritz Crisp and Thins Bacon Sea Salt at Publix when they were BOGO and I loved them as well as the other flavors. They go great with hummus, guacamole or salsa. The bacon flavor is really nice and smoky, the crackers are not too salty either. I would get these again but I'm vegan now so I opt for the other flavors.
Hillary P.
These are like a cracker and a chip mixed into one! They’re SO good with a sandwich, or even just to crunch on by themselves. They have a few flavors and they’re all wonderful! If you love the taste of ritz crackers but don’t want to have a buttery cracker; these are the way to go!
Amanda G.
This flavor was odd but the sea salt flavor is so good. They really taste like chips. Very crisp and light. I felt like the bag had so much so it was worth it. Not like when you buy potato chips and it’s half air. These are not crackers but more like chips for sure.
Tabitha R.
These are great for snacking!

They are super thin and very crispy. I have the sea day ones and they are amazing. Not too salty and just the right size.

Sometimes I accompany them with a dip or some hummus. They make a great snack for yourself or to share at a party.
Samantha D.
Owensboro
I just recently tried these cracker chips as I call them. They are by far my new favorite and I love every flavor. They are the lightiest airiest crunchiest flavorful snack I've ever had. People are nuts not to be trying these. Nabisco RITZ Crisp & Thins Bacon
Teila T.
Warren
These Ritz thins are amazing, I love the flavor but needed something a little more crunchy than a cracker. These are the best of both words. I’d say they were great for a party but I’d rather eat them all myself.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Stephanie S.
Woodbridge
I absolutely love these snacks!! Great alternative to those who doe necessarily care for chips...they are the perfect Mix of crackers and potato chips with out the annoyance of getting stuck in your teeth!