BY RITZ

Deliciously thin chips, oven-baked to perfection. 50% less fat per serving than the leading regular fried potato chips

Ingredients :
Potato Flour , Canola Oil , Cornstarch , Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid) , Maltodextrin , Sugar , Oat Fiber , Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda) , Soy Lecithin , Salt , Dextrose , Natural Flavor , Onion Powder , Beet Powder , Yeast Extract , Paprika Extract (For Color) .

• Would love to try. Does it taste good?1 Answers
  • How good are these ? They look really good2 Answers
  • Are these that much thinner than Ritz Chips?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I bought this flavor and the Sea Salt flavor today as they are something that I can eat in moderation while dealing with gestational diabetes. I cannot even begin to tell you how delicious these are! I know that even after baby comes that I will continue to buy these chips. They taste like bacon, are light and fluffy, and have about 1 carb per chip you eat. The Sea Salt ones are good, but these are a definite MUST HAVE!
Kasey H.
Like the other flavors of the ritz crisp and thins, rhe texture is amazing. They live up to the crisp and thin title. I will say that i do not like the bacon flavor chips so much. They taste exactly like bacon bits. Ill eat them as to not waste my money but i will not buy this flavor again.
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
So I tried the Toasted Ritz and they were amazing! So I decided to try the Oven Baked Bacon Flavor. I like Toasted better. The Flavor was bacon but the Toasted texture tastes better and they didn't crumble up as bad as oven baked. I don't see myself buying these again.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
The flavor kind of caught me off guard when I first tasted them but they've really grown on me. They're a great snack and not suuuper filling like regular Ritz crackers are and not greasy like chips. They're not super expensive either.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
No thank you. As someone that loves chips, bacon and cheese, I hated these. The chip itself is very crunchy and good but the taste is awful to me. If you hate bacon bits then stay away from these because these chips taste just like that.
Mara S.
Lake Mary
If you want to try something different for your munchies these ship will love you. They are super crispy and their bacon flavor makes them want more and more. Don't wait more for enjoy it.
Delisa S.
New York
Oh man, I really wanted to like these but the more I ate them the less I could stand them. The "bacon" flavor is odd. It's reminiscent of meat but not really bacon. The texture is nice, crispy with little air pockets. Could not get past the taste though. Will not be trying again.
Megan K.
If you're a bacon fan, then this product is for you. I'm not into bacon that much so it wasn't too good for me. I thought it would be something to try since a friend brought them over, but it's nothing I would buy for my own household
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't have the bacon flavor but I've tried the sour creme and onion flavor and I really like it. It gives a satisfaction all crunch and the flavor is on point. It's very similar to other "baked" and healthier versions of some other brands that make something like this too. Buy this if you're down to eat 21 chips for about 120 calories as an indulgent snack, it's low in sodium, fats and sugars, but remind yourself that it's still a snack and considerably better than those of the unhealthy snack category.
Lakota P.
These are so good! We also tried the Cream Cheese & Onion and that one is even better! Love these in place of potato chips as they are oven baked and not fried. Great with sandwiches. Light, crisp, airy and full of flavor! Highly recommend the Cream Cheese & Onion (at the time of this review this was the only flavor available to select, which is why I also included the other flavor)
LeAnn L.
Carrollton, TX
These look great but how do they taste?
Carol F.
Is it a real bacon flavor or just a smoked flavor like most bacon foods?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good are these ? They look really good
Jillian F.
Do these have an overwhelming bacon taste?
Megan K.
Do these have the same taste texture as the Original Ritz chips?