BY RITZ

Deliciously thin chips, oven-baked to perfection. 50% less fat per serving than the leading regular fried potato chips

Ingredients :
Potato Flour , Canola Oil , Cornstarch , Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid) , Maltodextrin , Sugar , Oat Fiber , Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda) , Soy Lecithin , Salt , Dextrose , Natural Flavor , Onion Powder , Beet Powder , Yeast Extract , Paprika Extract (For Color) .

• Would love to try. Does it taste good?1 Answers
  • How good are these ? They look really good2 Answers
  • Are these that much thinner than Ritz Chips?1 Answers
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
No thank you. As someone that loves chips, bacon and cheese, I hated these. The chip itself is very crunchy and good but the taste is awful to me. If you hate bacon bits then stay away from these because these chips taste just like that.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I bought this flavor and the Sea Salt flavor today as they are something that I can eat in moderation while dealing with gestational diabetes. I cannot even begin to tell you how delicious these are! I know that even after baby comes that I will continue to buy these chips. They taste like bacon, are light and fluffy, and have about 1 carb per chip you eat. The Sea Salt ones are good, but these are a definite MUST HAVE!
Kaitlin A.
Apo, AP
I was hesitant about trying these, because usually artificially bacon flavored anything is absolutely appalling and gross. These however? Surprised me. Big time. I’ve bought them at least 3 times since the first time and I keep going back. They are beautifully crisp and tasty. The flavor is on point. THIS is what bacon flavor should taste like.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
These taste terrible! I bought two bags and the first I opened it just awful.  I wanted to return them, but my husband says he'll eat them... If I open the second bag and it is better or something was wrong with this first bag I will update my review, but I just could not stand these.
Delisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh man, I really wanted to like these but the more I ate them the less I could stand them. The "bacon" flavor is odd. It's reminiscent of meat but not really bacon. The texture is nice, crispy with little air pockets. Could not get past the taste though. Will not be trying again.
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
So I tried the Toasted Ritz and they were amazing! So I decided to try the Oven Baked Bacon Flavor. I like Toasted better. The Flavor was bacon but the Toasted texture tastes better and they didn't crumble up as bad as oven baked. I don't see myself buying these again.
Mara S.
Lake Mary
If you want to try something different for your munchies these ship will love you. They are super crispy and their bacon flavor makes them want more and more. Don't wait more for enjoy it.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
The flavor kind of caught me off guard when I first tasted them but they've really grown on me. They're a great snack and not suuuper filling like regular Ritz crackers are and not greasy like chips. They're not super expensive either.
Megan K.
If you're a bacon fan, then this product is for you. I'm not into bacon that much so it wasn't too good for me. I thought it would be something to try since a friend brought them over, but it's nothing I would buy for my own household
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't have the bacon flavor but I've tried the sour creme and onion flavor and I really like it. It gives a satisfaction all crunch and the flavor is on point. It's very similar to other "baked" and healthier versions of some other brands that make something like this too. Buy this if you're down to eat 21 chips for about 120 calories as an indulgent snack, it's low in sodium, fats and sugars, but remind yourself that it's still a snack and considerably better than those of the unhealthy snack category.
Carol F.
Is it a real bacon flavor or just a smoked flavor like most bacon foods?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good are these ? They look really good
Jillian F.
Do these have an overwhelming bacon taste?
LeAnn L.
These look great but how do they taste?
Breanna K.