BY RITZ #20 in Cream Cheese

We are bringing you a delicious thin chip from Ritz. Rich in flavor and oven baked.

Deliciously thin chips, oven-baked to perfection. 50% less fat per serving than the leading regular fried potato chips

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: POTATO FLOUR , CANOLA OIL , CORNSTARCH , UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , SUGAR , MALTODEXTRIN , OAT FIBER , DEXTROSE , LEAVENING (CALCIUM PHOSPHATE AND/OR BAKING SODA) , SOY LECITHIN , SALT , ONION POWDER , NATURAL FLAVOR , CREAM CHEESE POWDER (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM) , GARLIC POWDER , YEAST EXTRACT , GUM ARABIC , CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES) , PAPRIKA EXTRACT (FOR COLOR) , ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR .

Allergens :

Milk and its derivates, Soybeans and their derivates, Wheat and its derivates, Cereals containing gluten and their derivates.

Kasey H.
I personally didnt like this flavor. They are super flavorful which is great! It was just too heavy on the onion flavor for me. My husband however, smashed the bag. He loved them. We both loved the texture. They're super light and flaky. Even though i wasn't a fan of the flavor i kept eatting them because the texture was amazing. I think i would like the sea salt ones best. But all around great product!
Noelyn W.
Frankfort, KY
My favorite snack for work. I could eat them all day and the little snack bags are the only reason I don’t. They are so full of flavor and you’d never guess they were crackers. Easily one of my new favorites.
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
These chips/crackers are sooo addicting! They have 130 calories 21 pieces which is way fewer calories than normal chips. They are so light and crispy and have just the right amount of sour cream and onion flavor. I bought my first bag at Walmart and while they still tasted good, the bag was full of crumbled pieces so I thought that’s how they were intended to be. I bought a second bag at Kroger and the chips were full sized and not crumbled! I’m seriously addicted to these.
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
I absolutely love these. Yes, the flavor is strong, but for something light and "better" for you, usually those things are lacking. The price is totally worth it and you can have 21 as a serving size. I could eat these all the time, but I don't need a ton to feel satisfied!
weglowup n.
seriously addicting. I am trying my best not to be. I got mine from my local CVS. I think that it is a healthier option for just regular fry chips. so creamy and crisp. I can finish the whole bag at one sitting but i am trying my best to save for later so i can enjoy more 🤣🤣🤣
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
These are very delightful, they’re good for a small snack. The taste is good as well. I haven’t tried the other flavors yet. A bit pricey for the small amount you get.
Gaylea C.
Atlanta
I normally love love love this product but I got a bag ... the code that is on the bag 18Mar18 AX309 B1  I was very disappointed in the flavor & had none.
No seasoning & a very Bland flavor  in this particular bag... Thank you ...
please resolve the issue
Aaron K.
Arlington , TX
The flavor is the same as the original product. I love how these chips taste! I do think they are too thin, though. Although I preferred the original thickness, these aren't bad at all.
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
So I normally buy the Ritz Sour Cream Chips but my local Foodlion has stopped selling them. So I found these and decided to give them a try. They taste exactly like the name "Cream cheese & Onion". They are light and crispy. Full of flavor. And only 130 calories per 21 chips, not bad!!

Jennica B.
Conway, AR
These are absolutely addicting! They are so light and crispy that you want another and another. I rarely buy and brand products, but I had a coupon at Kroger for a free bag. They are so delicious that I've since bought multiple bags! The sour cream and onion flavor is wonderful and not overpowering. They are easily my favorite snack.

back