BY RITZ

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I usually don't go crazy over cracker sandwiches with cheese, but I absolutely love the Ritz Cream Cheese Cracker Sandwiches. They're perfect little salty snacks. To me, they tasted almost fresh. I love them with pepperoni and Nature Sweet Cherubs Tomatoes, plus a little kosher salt and pepper with some fresh basil. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for easy snacks.
Krystle G.
I've struggled to eat cracker packs but this one was really good.  The filling is smooth and rich and has great flavor.  I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product, as I'm used to most cracker packs being salty and gritty.  I recommend this snack!
Shirley L.
I love this! great snack. one of my favorites. any of them with the cheese inside is amazing. I'm not a fan of the other flavors. ever since I was younger I like the ritz bits cheese cracker and this one is one of my favorites too. My mom buys them often.
Laura D.
Pretty good these are a snack for me at work. I just wish that there was a little better texture to the filling. Personally I prefer these to other brands but it is a higher price point. I do think the flavor of the cracker is what makes these good.
Jennifer s.
It is a great snack lightweight not heavy feeling sound like other products and stuff where it can go bad the cons sit on them you squish them they don't go I usually put some cheese on on them put some cheese on them maybe some cheese whiz on them basically you can add anything to them
Lisa M.
West Monroe, LA
Ritz crackers....cream cheese....what more could you ask for? The crackers are perfect for a breakfast on the go or just a snack.  Nabisco far exceeded my expectations with this product. I tried the crackers about a year ago and they are always on my shopping list.
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
Guys if you looking for that simple snack to take to work or get to your kids I recommend the snack it's easy to use and simple and it has a good taste to it and it won't harm to anybody
Ashely R.
La Habra
Recently I had a baby and I wanted to bring snack with me to the hospital, these were great! Super convenient and yummy they were easy to grab and not too expensive (I think a box of 6 was like $3)! I'd buy them again and recommend them to everyone!
Anna M.
Newburgh
I'm always looking for great snacks to take with me to work and these have become my favorite. They are delicious and I love the cream cheese filling. These taste much better and more fresh than the crackers with the plain peanut butter filling.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love sandwich crackers, and these cream cheese ones are delicious. They may not be the healthiest snack, but they are still super yummy and filling! Perfect to throw in a lunch box or your purse, and a snack that everyone likes!!