BY RITZ

Krystle G.
I've struggled to eat cracker packs but this one was really good.  The filling is smooth and rich and has great flavor.  I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product, as I'm used to most cracker packs being salty and gritty.  I recommend this snack!
Shirley L.
I love this! great snack. one of my favorites. any of them with the cheese inside is amazing. I'm not a fan of the other flavors. ever since I was younger I like the ritz bits cheese cracker and this one is one of my favorites too. My mom buys them often.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
I love just plain Nabisco Ritz crackers. These with cream cheese are good as is the peanut butter. But if you want a good cracker for just about anything. It's Ritz baby Nabisco® Ritz Original Crackers #influenster
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I'm w huge cream cheese fan! Saw these at safeway on sale so I had to try. I'm happy I did. They are a delightful little treat! I like to top it off with a little jelly! I will for sure be purchasing more!
Aaliyah K.
Every time I go grocery shopping I make sure to pick up a pack. They are great snacks and my brothers love them. I recommend these for those who like a little salt
Lisa Z.
New York
Great late night snack that wont ruin your diet.I also grab one when Im on the go,They travel great,To me the cheese is the best on the market compared to other cracker sandwiches.I would never try any other when it come to them...Any supermarket should carry them.Try them today
Lisa M.
WEST MONROE, LA
Ritz crackers....cream cheese....what more could you ask for? The crackers are perfect for a breakfast on the go or just a snack.  Nabisco far exceeded my expectations with this product. I tried the crackers about a year ago and they are always on my shopping list.
Breanne C.
Great on the go snack for my kids, love that it comes in cheese flavor or peanut butter. Afforadable and great value with 6 crackers in each packages. The peanut butter ones provide energy and protein for my child when on the go and in need of a quick snack .
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
Guys if you looking for that simple snack to take to work or get to your kids I recommend the snack it's easy to use and simple and it has a good taste to it and it won't harm to anybody
Ashely R.
La Habra
Recently I had a baby and I wanted to bring snack with me to the hospital, these were great! Super convenient and yummy they were easy to grab and not too expensive (I think a box of 6 was like $3)! I'd buy them again and recommend them to everyone!