BY RITZ

RITZ Cracker Sandwiches with real cheese or peanut butter and more.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Whey, Sugar, Cheddar Cheese Powder (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda), Lactose, Maltodextrin, Wheat Gluten, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin. Peanut .

Xiomara B.
Brooksville, Florida
Son clasicas estas galletas , adoro colocarlas en la merienda de mi hijo, el realmente disfruta su sabor. Puedo confiar en que tiene una buena alimentacion y no he encontrado producto similar en las tiendas.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I love ritz. They make great crackers. They're smooth, salty and buttery. They go well with cheese or just by themselves, I've even made little sandwiches with them.
Karina C.
chicago
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
I get ritz cracker packs for school luckiest, my boyfriend always takes his to work and I always keep mine with me in my purse in case of low sugar. They taste very fresh and the peanut butter is never too dry with the cracker. I love them
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
Oh powdered, dehydrated cheese paste. I'm not even sure when they still make this flavor, but to each his own. Super salty, very reminiscent of the cheese powder in Kraft Mac & Cheese.
Rosio R.
I love having these in my house. I can always give them out as a snack to my kids or even for myself. They are definitely a must have everytime I go grocery shopping.
Amanda S.
These make a great snack for any day. I like the individual packaging because it makes it really easy to grab and go. Compared to other similar brands, these are definitely the best.
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
These are one of my favorite snacks to grab and go! They’re so good and they’re just perfect for a quick snack. The cheese they use tastes delicious and the crackers are toasted to literal perfection. I have nothing bad to say about these.
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m obsesses with this I have years eating his brand I have to have this every we’re I go ...a really good taste and the price is good healthy and I love the cheese 🧀 !!!i recommend this brand !!!