BY RITZ

A variety of other delicious RITZ snacks available only at limited times.

Ingredients :

Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Sugar, Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda), Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

Sophia S.
Covina, CA
It is the perfect cracker to put out before a party did it is buttery and not too expensive I eat these all the time as a kid and is still eat them to this day they are amazing with cheese or dip and I would recommend to everyone
Denise W.
Florence
Ritz crackers are my favorite go to! I love to make peanut butter sandwiches for my lunch, and they are just so delicious! Any ritz cracker is my fave, so definitely try them out!!!
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
I absolutely love Ritz! It has been my favorite since I was a child! I am a repeat user! These are fairly healthy crackers! These don’t compare to other products because these are the best , packed with buttery and delicious salty flavor!
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
I just love pairing this with some cream cheese as a light snack. Along with that you can get a lot for a very affordable price. I wouldn’t say it’s healthy but it taste good. I would definitely recommend this to others if they like a buttery taste and crackers .
Mindi-jo Y.
Another staple in our pantry. These are so versatile with cheese, meats, dips, etc. you really cant go wrong for the price point. We are repeat customers and buy the HUGE box that has like 10 sleeves of crackers.
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Love these crackers! They are delicious! Love them with cheese and soup and so many other things! They are good with a lot of things. Repeat consumer!! Of course! They are so good!! Everyone I know loves them!
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I always buy Ritz crackers they go with everything I need crackers for, they're affordable, easy to find.  And everyone in the family enjoys them. Will continue to purchase them in the future for all my soup eating needs. I even use them to crush up into my meatloaf
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
These are My Most Favorite Cracker in My Household , they are inexpensive so when You go shopping pick up a box or two . All Pros on these Ritz no cons ever , I would say they are healthy not salty or heavy . I recommend them to all go out and get you some .
Kai L.
Nashville , TN
spring, summer, fall, winter, it doesn't matter what season you put in front of it, these are the best crackers that have ever walked the earth. they may crumble from time to time but their buttery goodness and ability to be paired so well with assorted cheeses keeps me coming back for more.