BY RITZ

Nabisco Roasted Vegetable Ritz Crackers.
Made with real vegetables.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , CANOLA OIL , PALM OIL , SUGAR , DEHYDRATED VEGETABLE BLEND (CONTAINS CARROTS, ONIONS, CABBAGE, RED AND GREEN BELL PEPPERS) , HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP , SALT , WHEAT GLUTEN , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , GARLIC POWDER , ONION POWDER , TOMATO POWDER , SOY LECITHIN , SPICE (CONTAINS PARSLEY) , LACTIC ACID .

Allergens :

• I agree!3 Answers
  • Has anyone used these in a recipe? If so what is the reci...2 Answers
  • I have always been a BIG fan of Ritz crackers and ...6 Answers
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
These are my FAVORITE flavored Ritz crackers! I eat them all the time! With cheese and lunch meat. It's great with hearty chili! Soup! Full of vegetable flavor! Great packaging! đź’“ Nabisco RITZ Crackers Roasted Vegetable
Becky D.
Perfect crackers to use for bread crumbs on casseroles. Great cracker for dips! They are also awesome to eat all bu themselves! Catch them on sale for saving money!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I just tried these today. They’re yummy but I prefer their original flavor. These have an odd aftertaste. They can be a fun alternative and I’m sure they’d be great with veggies. I’d eat them again if they were offered.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the flavor of these crackers. It was great to eat with salads and soup. They were good to eat with cheese and drink with wine. I wish they would have a multigrain option with the same flavor would be amazing.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Ritz are a great value crackers! I think they are on sale often and are typically buy one get one free or two for five or so. They have a great flavor and go well with soup, peanut butter. I will continue buying.
Amanda S.
My favorite out of all the flavors of RITZ crackers. They’re great plain or dipped in something. The vegetable flavor gives it a great taste that’s different from the plain ones everyone is used to.
Kimberly R.
Demossville
Love the veggie taste of these Ritz crackers. Taste great just plain by themselves, with spreadable cheese, in recipes, with soup. I love them crunches up in soup. Would recommend to everyone.
Reanna G.
I was having friends over. Cut some cheese squares and place some grapes. Perfect party snack since they have the vegetable tast its good with something else. Their okay when eaten alone.
Kassidy K.
Lebanon, MO
These crackers are good with cheese or by themselves. They are great for a snack and also good in dips. I would recommend them if you want to spice up your cheese and cracker platter.
Kim W.
Diana, TX
My favorite cracker and now they make it to taste like roasted veggies woohoo!! These are great with cheese or in soups or just to munch on by themselves!! What more could you ask for from a cracker
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I have always been a BIG fan of Ritz crackers and these don't disappoint. They are definitely a nice change from the traditional flavor and as always fresh!!!
Janell G.
San Antonio, TX
I agree!
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
Has anyone used these in a recipe? If so what is the recipe like?