BY RITZ

Nabisco Roasted Vegetable Ritz Crackers.
Made with real vegetables.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , CANOLA OIL , PALM OIL , SUGAR , DEHYDRATED VEGETABLE BLEND (CONTAINS CARROTS, ONIONS, CABBAGE, RED AND GREEN BELL PEPPERS) , HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP , SALT , WHEAT GLUTEN , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , GARLIC POWDER , ONION POWDER , TOMATO POWDER , SOY LECITHIN , SPICE (CONTAINS PARSLEY) , LACTIC ACID .

Allergens :

• I agree!3 Answers
  • Has anyone used these in a recipe? If so what is the recipe like?2 Answers
  • I have always been a BIG fan of Ritz crackers and these ...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I just tried these today. They’re yummy but I prefer their original flavor. These have an odd aftertaste. They can be a fun alternative and I’m sure they’d be great with veggies. I’d eat them again if they were offered.
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Skyla P.
Danville, IN
These are my FAVORITE flavored Ritz crackers! I eat them all the time! With cheese and lunch meat. It's great with hearty chili! Soup! Full of vegetable flavor! Great packaging! 💓 Nabisco RITZ Crackers Roasted Vegetable
Nicci P.
Columbia
Best ritz crackers out there! Worth the price too. I’ll eat a whole pack if I don’t stop myself. I love everything about these cracker by far my fav, I love the buttery take they have with just the right amount of veggie flavor. By far my favorite
Alyssa C.
I accidentally bought these one time and Found that they are actually extremely Good!! The veggie flavor is super good and The tiny of salt Makes them the perfect snack! I would Buy these over Original Ritz anytime!
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I like original Ritz but the garden vegetable is really good with sour cream or cream cheese dips. Also you can use Original plain Ritz and mint chocolate chip morsels to make Copycat Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies.
Kimberly R.
Demossville
Love the veggie taste of these Ritz crackers. Taste great just plain by themselves, with spreadable cheese, in recipes, with soup. I love them crunches up in soup. Would recommend to everyone.
Ree G.
I was having friends over. Cut some cheese squares and place some grapes. Perfect party snack since they have the vegetable tast its good with something else. Their okay when eaten alone.
Kassidy K.
Lebanon, MO
These crackers are good with cheese or by themselves. They are great for a snack and also good in dips. I would recommend them if you want to spice up your cheese and cracker platter.
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
So delicious. A classic tried and true favorite of everyone. Perfect to pack in a lunch or for the never ending charcuterie plates that are always made in my house for entertaining.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I have always been a BIG fan of Ritz crackers and these don't disappoint. They are definitely a nice change from the traditional flavor and as always fresh!!!
Janell G.
San Antonio , TX
I agree!
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
Has anyone used these in a recipe? If so what is the recipe like?