BY RITZ

Nabisco Roasted Vegetable Ritz Crackers.
Made with real vegetables.

Ingredients :

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID) , CANOLA OIL , PALM OIL , SUGAR , DEHYDRATED VEGETABLE BLEND (CONTAINS CARROTS, ONIONS, CABBAGE, RED AND GREEN BELL PEPPERS) , HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP , SALT , WHEAT GLUTEN , LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE) , GARLIC POWDER , ONION POWDER , TOMATO POWDER , SOY LECITHIN , SPICE (CONTAINS PARSLEY) , LACTIC ACID .

Allergens :

• I agree!3 Answers
  • Has anyone used these in a recipe? If so what is the reci...2 Answers
  • I have always been a BIG fan of Ritz crackers and ...6 Answers
Gypsy M.
Farmington, ME
My go to snack is cheese and RITZ crackers Roasted Vegetable. Delicious and satisfying. I love these crackers with any kind of topping or even plain. They are also great for using as a crushed cracker topping on Homemade casseroles, and macaroni & cheese. Try it.
Loved it, Ritz are the best. The veggie are my favorite kind, though I do like others. Tastes like heaven melting in my mouth. After having the vegetable though, I haven't went back to anything else. Although I can't buy them all the time. I would buy them again for sure
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
I love these vegetable ritz crackers. They are full of flavor and great on their own or paired with cheese, dips, etc. I purchase these often and highly recommend them if your looking for something flavorful and not too bad for you!
anyac U.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this as a snack it taste really yummy and I would repeat as many times as I could again It taste really good compared to other products the Crackers have a vegetable taste but better yet I would recommend.
Amber B.
Hendersonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I eat a lot of soup and cheeses so I love a good cracker this cracker not only has an amazing texture it also has an amazing flavor. I almost always have some in my lunchbox at work. If you want a good cracker go with ritz
Bailey B.
Horton , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite!!! Packed with lots of flavor, always crispy, but they do not break easily and that it what I love that often happens with off brand. Definitely love with a flavored cream cheese, makes a great combination.
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
These are my FAVORITE flavored Ritz crackers! I eat them all the time! With cheese and lunch meat. It's great with hearty chili! Soup! Full of vegetable flavor! Great packaging! đź’“ Nabisco RITZ Crackers Roasted Vegetable
Becky D.
Perfect crackers to use for bread crumbs on casseroles. Great cracker for dips! They are also awesome to eat all bu themselves! Catch them on sale for saving money!
Amber B.
Newton Falls, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
The roasted vegetable flavor isn’t really there. I personally couldn’t taste a difference between these and the original flavor. They’re still good but i wasn’t getting the flavor. I wouldn’t recommend if you’re looking for something different than original ritz.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I just tried these today. They’re yummy but I prefer their original flavor. These have an odd aftertaste. They can be a fun alternative and I’m sure they’d be great with veggies. I’d eat them again if they were offered.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I have always been a BIG fan of Ritz crackers and these don't disappoint. They are definitely a nice change from the traditional flavor and as always fresh!!!
Janell G.
San Antonio, TX
I agree!
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
Has anyone used these in a recipe? If so what is the recipe like?