Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fudge Covered uploaded by Miranda F.Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fudge Covered uploaded by Cristal P.Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fudge Covered uploaded by Kayla M.

BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Fudge Covered Limited Edition Crackers.

Ingredients :

Sugar , Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid) , Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil , Cocoa Powder , Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil) , Sugar , Whey , Salt , Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda) , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Soy Lecithin , Skim Milk , Natural And Artificial Flavor .

• Do these come in a bigger box?1 Answers
  • I have seen these at Kroger and am so scared to try! I love salty...2 Answers
  • Are these as delicious as they look?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cristal P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so delicious!!!
I bought these at my local shop rite. If you love combining sweets with your ritz this is definitely for you. It’s pretty affordable and limited edition so please go get yourself some ASAP! Love love love these so much I’ll definitely be buying more before they’re gone! Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fudge Covered
Kayla M.
I thought I would be able to really taste the ritz cracker but all you really taste is the heavy milk chocolate. Don't get me wrong it tasted awesome!! But I don't get the salty cracker taste. It literally tastes like a fudge strip cookie from Keebler. I recommend them still, even though I'm slightly disappointed.
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Ritz original have always been my favorite and when they came out with the fudge ones I knew I had to try. And to my surprise they were even better than the originals. They are so tasty in every way!
Clau-Clau 🍍.
For some reason the mixture of chocolate and salt is perfect. When you try Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fudge Covered you'll feel so good you'll do a little dance
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
These are the perfect blend of the buttery Ritz cracker goodness, and the tart yet sweet taste of dark chocolate. They have a salty yet sweet taste, and while they aren't the healthiest of snacks - they're definitely better than some alternatives.
Bayley D.
I wish these were year round! I get very excited for these every holiday season. These ritz crackers are amazing. If you like the original ritz cracker & chocolate you must try these! I purchase at Target typically but I've seen local grocery stores carry them. There's not a huge amount in a single box so I typically buy two. Try these if you see them on the shelves!
Lauren G.
I haven't ever had a ritz that I didn't absolutely love. Seriously I really don't know anything else to say other than the fact they all have great flavor. I love the chocolate and honestly forgot they even had these. They come at a good price. I'm one of those people who after I eat something sweet I want something salty and vice versa but this gives me both!!
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
If I'm not mistaken, this is a limited edition product that comes out in the winter. I would buy boxes of these whenever I see them just because they tend to sell out pretty fast. The taste of the cracker and chocolate fudge melts in my mouth!
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
These are pretty good . I can literally eat a whole pack of ritz in one sitting because they're so addicting . I can only eat a few of these at a time . Depending on where you store them , the chocolate will either be too hard or too soft . The chocolate doesn't always taste the best either . They're okay for when you're looking for a sweet snack
M M.
Springfield, MA
Now This here! Now com on Ritz Crackers are great by themselves add some fudge and they become out of this world.

Amazing! Can get enough of these babies, they are a must try. Love them up! I recommend them.
Leighanna H.
Where can I purchase these?
Sally J.
Rushville, IL
My Walmart doesn't sell these. Or atleast I can't find them in the cracker area. Is there another chain store I can get these?
Kennedy A.
I have seen these at Kroger and am so scared to try! I love salty sweets so how are they?!?!
Danielle W.
Kentville, NS
Are these as delicious as they look?
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Do these come in a bigger box?