BY RITZ

Nabisco Ritz Fudge Covered Limited Edition Crackers.

Ingredients :

Sugar , Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid) , Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil , Cocoa Powder , Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola And/Or Palm And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil) , Sugar , Whey , Salt , Leavening (Calcium Phosphate And/Or Baking Soda) , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Soy Lecithin , Skim Milk , Natural And Artificial Flavor .

• Do these come in a bigger box?1 Answers
  • I have seen these at Kroger and am so scared to try! I lo...2 Answers
  • Are these as delicious as they look?2 Answers
Brandy P.
Eustis, FL
I usually get these around holiday time since that’s usually when they sell these where I live. I usually get them at my local Walmart food store. They are delicious however they do contain a lot of calories per cracker and they are pricey for the amount you get but I love them so much so I don’t mind.
Cristal P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so delicious!!!
I bought these at my local shop rite. If you love combining sweets with your ritz this is definitely for you. It’s pretty affordable and limited edition so please go get yourself some ASAP! Love love love these so much I’ll definitely be buying more before they’re gone! Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fudge Covered
Kayla R.
I thought I would be able to really taste the ritz cracker but all you really taste is the heavy milk chocolate. Don't get me wrong it tasted awesome!! But I don't get the salty cracker taste. It literally tastes like a fudge strip cookie from Keebler. I recommend them still, even though I'm slightly disappointed.
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Ritz original have always been my favorite and when they came out with the fudge ones I knew I had to try. And to my surprise they were even better than the originals. They are so tasty in every way!
Lindsey M.
Terrebonne
Purchased at: Target
The salty and sweet combo is one of my downfalls and Ritz has you covered literally. The chocolate isn't super rich, but sooo good with the saltiness of the crackers 🙌
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Man these ones are good! Just enough sweet and salty mix that's satisfies your taste buds. I just hate that you can only find them during the end of the year holidays.
Clau-Clau 🍍.
For some reason the mixture of chocolate and salt is perfect. When you try Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fudge Covered you'll feel so good you'll do a little dance
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
Yes this is real life😻 these are seriously so good ! It’s the perfect blend of salty/sweet. It is the perfect snack for any time of day. It is so sad that it is limited edition! Ugh that is so annoying. The only place you can get them is wal mart also.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
These are the perfect blend of the buttery Ritz cracker goodness, and the tart yet sweet taste of dark chocolate. They have a salty yet sweet taste, and while they aren't the healthiest of snacks - they're definitely better than some alternatives.
Bayley D.
I wish these were year round! I get very excited for these every holiday season. These ritz crackers are amazing. If you like the original ritz cracker & chocolate you must try these! I purchase at Target typically but I've seen local grocery stores carry them. There's not a huge amount in a single box so I typically buy two. Try these if you see them on the shelves!
Leighanna H.
Where can I purchase these?
Sally J.
Rushville, IL
My Walmart doesn't sell these. Or atleast I can't find them in the cracker area. Is there another chain store I can get these?
Kennedy A.
I have seen these at Kroger and am so scared to try! I love salty sweets so how are they?!?!
Danielle W.
Kentville, NS
Are these as delicious as they look?
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Do these come in a bigger box?