BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Ritz Crackers are a staple in our home, you know milk, eggs, cheese, bread and...... Ritz.   My kids love it so much that we have to keep it on hand.  The prices are awesome, the quality is great and we keep going back for more. This is a snack we have at home, take on road trips, picnics, and parks.  They are definitely apart of our family holiday dinners, birthdays, watching a football game and just to snack.   RITZ Crackers Original I definitely reccommend it!
xitlali d.
Lancaster, CA
I can't begin to explain how much I love these crackers. Personally love them and now my kid does too, have tried other crackers and they just don't taste the same would recommend any time
Kayla E.
Afton, WY
Perfect for road trips and camping! They are the typical buttery great taste of ritz crackers in a to go wrapper!
Shannon D.
Washington, NC
I buy these crakers whenever I make chicken salad. I buy these because I can pack them for lunch and don't have to take a giant pack
Peighton f.
Anderson, SC
So good for a quick snack. I like to eat them on the go. Especially between the gym and school.
Jessy R.
Higganum
Perfect for traveling or a quick snack. Easy to put in a lunch box. Very good idea.
QS D.
My daughters favorite cracker of all time. I second that, slab on some peanut butter to make a quick snack
Katie N.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the taste of Ritz crackers with soup (I bring meal this for lunch at work quite often), and I now love the convenience of the fresh stacks, too.
Tara W.
These individual crackers are very handy for on the go. They are very good to eat for a snack when you are trying to feel that hungry space. My expectations were really meet with these crackers. They are very healthy with many foods, i.e tuna, salads.
Diana N.
My favourite to grab on the go or just to pick up and snack on😊😊 its sooo delicious as well I love them!!❤
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?