BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
karen b.
I really like Ritz crackers love topping them with tuna,
cheese, peanut butter, etc. I also like foods with strong
flavor, so thought I'd give these crackers a try. I wish that I hadn't. The good is that they
came in convenient smaller packs, keeping them fresher longer, and that they were
reasonably priced. However, the bad is that they did not taste all that good.
I was highly disappointed. I would not buy them again.
Sean C.
Vancouver
These Crackers Tasted really bland, and didn't really seem to have a lot of flavor to them. I bought these Crackers at WinCo foods and I don't think I will be back to buy it another time.
Jamie P.
Cosmopolis, WA
I can’t always find these in the stores, which is why I haven’t rated them higher, but I do love the smaller stacks for picnics or traveling. They stay much fresher since they rarely need to be closed back up.
jeni b.
north bay
I'm not overly fond of these but they are okay once in a while. I don't buy them but I have tried them before.
Patty K.
Paw Paw, MI
This is not my kids favorite but they are a must during the holidays. It is good with dips
Yanela V.
Casualmente compre unas ayer para mi estas son las segundas mejores galletas de sal que conozco
Kaitlynn S.
Calgary, AB
These are a great snack. They are individually wrapped which is the only thing that separates them from ritz in a box. You could just buy a box and split them up into portions. Not sure it's worth the price just for convenience.
Leivy C.
Have you ate with avocado! They are Awesome!!!! I love the small packages they come in perfect for a quick snack or on the go!
Nicole i.
I loved that these were portable so I didn't have to put them in sandwich bags for school! I try to not eat as many as these so the fact that this is small is great. I love these frackers and have been eating them since I was a kid.
kristin w.
These crackers are great with cheese or just by their self. A quick easy snack. Can even be used for baking.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?