BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Gillian B.
THESE ARE SO AMAZING FOR SCHOOL SNACKS. Amazing every single time. I love them so much haha. They're so good with cream cheese on top.
Frances R.
Los Angeles, CA
Ritz crackers have always been my favorite as a child. These are easy for an on to go snack or you can have peanut butter on the side.
Kayla S.
Walker, LA
The smaller packages are great for when younger children want to snack on them or if you're just eating alone. I will repurchase again.
Chrissy A.
Midland, TX
I love these. The classic Ritz snack cracker that is in convenient packages to take with you or snack on anywhere, what's not to love?
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love these! Now that i have a daughter, convince is everything. I like that it’s a small package you can throw in your purse and go.
Keeley B.
Austin, TX
I love when products come separated into small packages. Our Ritz stay fresh and we don't have to run around searching for a chip clip.
kevin w.
Campton, KY
I love these crackers because they taste great on their own but when you add your favorite kind of dip. It takes it to the next level.
Tex F.
Youngstown, OH
Smaller sleeve size keeps them fresh longer, but I still can't shake the feeling that every cracker I eat goes straight to my arteries.
Jess W.
Hampstead, NC
These are cute and super convenient. Especially when you have a six year old. We take these in the car for trips since they are small.
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
These are on our grocery list monthly. My toddler loves to snack on them. I love the little packs so very few stay out stale and wasted
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart