BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Tex F.
Youngstown, OH
Smaller sleeve size keeps them fresh longer, but I still can't shake the feeling that every cracker I eat goes straight to my arteries.
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love these! Now that i have a daughter, convince is everything. I like that it’s a small package you can throw in your purse and go.
Ana J.
Love the size for when I want to take some for my lunch or to give kids to snack on. Love to eat them plain or with tuna/chicken salad
Gillian B.
THESE ARE SO AMAZING FOR SCHOOL SNACKS. Amazing every single time. I love them so much haha. They're so good with cream cheese on top.
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
These crackers taste delicious and buttery but they are too soft. I like to get the snack pack because it's smaller and you waste less.
Keeley B.
Austin, TX
I love when products come separated into small packages. Our Ritz stay fresh and we don't have to run around searching for a chip clip.
billie k.
Plainview, AR
Ritz is the bomb best crackers ever and drink it with some sweet tea it's even better. Pick up some ritzs today at your local Walmart.
Victoria H.
Schuyler, VA
Theyre good with soup or to make little snacks. Such as cheese crackers or with ham added as well. Also they're good with spray cheese.
Stephanie C.
Longview, TX
Yummy and easy to throw into my daughters’ lunches. Just enough in each snack pack to satisfy a craving. High quality and always fresh!
darzhane h.
Portland, OR
I really love the Ritz crackers to go they can go a deep and Rich are so delicious usually don't soup cheese and crackers just anything
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?