BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Savannah O.
chapmanville
As a kid, I'd get this, cheese, and a bottle of water or a sprite and sit on the porch and go to town. It was one of my favorite snacks!
Sandra B.
These are good for on the go, or if you would like to open a pack and just want a little at a time. So convenient and the price is good.
Poison A.
Monticello, KY
I actually eat the whole wheat version of this same cracker! So good! I love them! These are perfect for portioning your cracker intake!
Alexis D.
Maryville, TN
These are so handy for tuna lunch on the go and for portion control. I bought these at Walmart and they were delicious and so convenient.
Peggy L.
Morristown, TN
This is a great on the go or to take to work. I love the single packs. I would recommend these for a young mother they make great snacks.
Maria G.
Ahh the taste of my childhood lol I can never get tired of these. Packaged just perfect, so I can eat 1 sleeve by myself guilt free hahaa
Cassandra p.
Tucson, AZ
Ritz crackers are my favorite especially when I'm hungry I can snack on these, I even like how small they are so I could take them to go!
Ashley B.
Troup, TX
These come in handy for snacking and also for kids when they don't want to share with each other!! These aren't wasted like the big bags.
Amy H.
Seattle
I like that these are wrapped in smaller amounts. Perfect for packing a lunch for myself or my teen. I have always loved ritz crackers!!
Rachel M.
Kuna, ID
Love Ritz. For some reason we go through quite a bit of Ritz in my house. I love these. Original flavor but in easy to grab and go packs.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart