BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Rachel B.
Westland, MI
These date so delicious. It takes a long time for them to go stale and they're healthier than other crackers. I like that they come in little bagged sections so you can grab a few at a time. They are a good on the go snack.
Jasmine L.
I love ritz crackers. They're prefect for just about everything. I love to bring these little snack packs to school with me to snack on during class and while at work. They're a little more than the regular sleeves, but you're paying for convenience. I do keep buying these to keep me from buying all the snacks at school.
Katherine V.
Lilburn, GA
Growing up, I use to eat them all the time. Now they cost a bit more and are a bit harder to find. This was the perfect after school snack for my brothers and I. My favorite way to eat them was dipping them in coffee and letting it get soft before i ate it and wouldn't care if it fell in. I would eat a box a day
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Perfect serving size. Prevents your crackers from going bad with the packaging. It is a bit pricey compared to the regular package but also great for when guests come over to serve, school lunches and the same great taste.
Rebekah T.
Milford, OH
I already was a huge fan of these crackers due to their great flavor, but I became even more of a fan when they introduced this option. The worst part about crackers is that they aren't easy to reseal and often go stale. These solved that problem!! I love to throw one of these in my bag to snack on at work.
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
I have kids so they are perfect for travel. I can grab a roll from in my diaper bag and head out the door. I just like them because they're so convenient and it's not the normal long roll that you usually get they are compact and easy for travel. My kids love them and I just pair them with a little bit of peanut butter or even some fruit and it's a perfect snack.
Megan B.
These are so nice with my 1 year old. I just throw a pack in my diaper bag and they are the perfect amount for a few days before they go stale. I love the little pack for that very reason. They are more expensive but make my life one less step so therefore easier.
Angie Z.
San Diego
This packaging is a great option for us now that we are empty nesters. We don't eat crackers all that often--but certainly want them to be fresh when we do. This packaging solves that problem for us. They are delicious and buttery like always--I've tried other brands, but always end up coming back to Ritz.
Tomeka J.
Newcastle, WA
The same buttery flavor, TO-GO! I'm a huge fan of RITZ crackers and how versatile they are in terms of the things one can make with them. Also great as a snack, these crackers are great to carry around for you or your children to munch on while out doing errands, visiting the family, or out at the park!
Stephanie C.
Malden, MA
There a little more to be packaged differently, but can come in handy when your running out the door and need to grab something for you and the kids! I love them plain, with travel pack of peanut butter or travel cheese, they're convenient and delicious! And won't go stale from your kids not resealing!
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart