BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
holly u.
Cypress, TX
Love the small stacks! They are the right size to fit in a lunch bag or have with dinner without leaving a partially open sleeve in the pantry.
Adrienne R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these for on the go, lunch to go with any of your fave dips or salads, or snacks. It's the perfect size to fit in your lunch box or bag.
Adriana M.
San Antonio, TX
It's a good snack, I bought these this week and I like them but they are overly salty and the good thing is you can eat them with Cream Cheese.
jeffrey b.
Beaumont, CA
Good to have on the go and not to big or take up much room. Try and keep a pack in the car for my daughter if we are out and about for the day.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Ritz are some of my favorite crackers and I love the smaller packs to keep them fresh as well as make it easier to control the amount I eat ;)
Liliana B.
Riverside
It is very buttery and creamy. It has a little a little tang to it. It comes in a very good affordable price and has little individual packets.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
I like these crackers in the smaller portioned packages to I don't eat so many! They're great for lunches, or to throw in your bag in a hurry.
Eleanor S.
I love Ritz, they taste really great. I buy these at Safeway and the snack size is very convenient. The portion sizes exceeds my expectations.
Amy J.
These are best for on the go! Or when you have a couple of hungry 1 year olds who have to wait on lunch to get ready or parents to pick them up
Diana M.
Albuquerque, NM
These crackers have been my favorite since I was a little girl and the snack size one are great because that way I won't eat the whole package
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart