BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Kristal Z.
Riverton, NJ
Helps when you you need something to eat and can take to go. tales away cravings for other thing while not being able to eat. there taste are great
Victoria A.
Valley Stream, NY
This is a good snack with some tea. When there's nothing else to eat or if I really just want this I'll have it with some tea and it's really good.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Love these! It's so nice to have them individually wrapped which keeps them fresh and allows you to eat a regular serving. Still buttery perfection
Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
I love ritz crackers. I particularly like these small packages I can just take one along for the day and it's always the right amount of crackers.
Kionna D.
Great tasting crackers. Pre packaged so it makes eating on the go super easy. Even my kids love it. I'd most definitely recommend this to everyone.
Audrey S.
Manchester, TN
These are absolutely perfect for lunches. I can put this in my lunch and pack anything from peanut butter to cheese to have with these for a snack.
Bonne W.
Manchester, CT
Kids love them. Quick grab and go. Wish they didn't crumble so easily though. My daughter has always loved them ever since she has her first tooth!
Kristy G.
W Valley City, UT
The perfect size for an afternoon snack. What's even better is their size makes it easy to toss in your purse for on the go. My kids love them too!
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
These are awesome. The great ritz crackers everyone loves in a more useful packaging. These are great to even throw in my kids diaper bag. Genius!
Trina S.
I have a stash of these at work and at home. And we use these in recipes and when making our own snackables. These is by far a great tasty cracker.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart