BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Tania G.
Los Angeles , CA
I love ritz! I eat them with peanut butter. I also them when I eat soup. I guess what makes them even better is the fact that they are not too salty
Ivoryana D.
Hammond, LA
These crackers are absolutely delicious. I love the small individual packages, they're very convenient. Nabisco RITZ Crackers Fresh Stacks
sherlyonda n.
I love my ritz crackers i will not eat any other brand of crackers i love my ritz want eat anything else and i really love them witj my peanut butter
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
I really like that these come in this small roll packages
They're perfect for lunches or just throwing something in your purse for a snack on the run
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
These are the only crackers my daughter will eat. They come in a convenient small package so there's no waste. We always keep multiple boxes on hand.
Kristy G.
W Valley City, UT
The perfect size for an afternoon snack. What's even better is their size makes it easy to toss in your purse for on the go. My kids love them too!
Pamala W.
I really love these crackers! They taste just as good as they did 50 years ago.I love the buttery taste and everything is good if it sits on a Ritz
Lis G.
I really love this crackers. They are conveniently packed. They are very kid friendly and you can just get a pack and put it in the kids lunchbox.
Audrey S.
Manchester, TN
These are absolutely perfect for lunches. I can put this in my lunch and pack anything from peanut butter to cheese to have with these for a snack.
Kionna D.
Great tasting crackers. Pre packaged so it makes eating on the go super easy. Even my kids love it. I'd most definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?