BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Amber Y.
Graham, WA
Love the smaller packs of ritz. Never go stale because we always finish them. Just cut up some cheese and salami and you have a great snack for any party!!!
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
Awesome idea to make packaging for a serving size of crackers. We use these crackers with cheese balls, cheese, and chilli. The buttery richness is so good.
Kassitti B.
Vermillion, SD
Great product! Easy to bring for a snack everyday for portion control! It's more expensive to buy than a normal box though, so a little disappointed by that
Tina T.
I love having the crackers in smaller packages since I can't eat them all at one time.  This makes me watch how many I eat and they stay fresher longer.
Mary T.
Essexville, MI
I love buying Rita crackers in these cute little stacks. It helps with portion control and makes the same amount of crackers last twice as long in my house!
Jordan M.
I love Ritz, but I try not to eat an entire large sleeve of them at once. These stacks are smaller packages and are better for snacking. :) Would recommend!
Jessica B.
Tucson
A staple in my house and the little packs work great for freshness con they tend to go fast lol nothing compares to ritz they taste great and worth the price
Melissa S.
Columbia
The fresh packs are perfect! They store wonderfully and travel even better in the lunches. I find myself snacking on these due to the great flavor and price.
Jazmine Z.
Snellville, GA
I love Ritz crackers and this pack makes them very convenient for snacks and for packing lunches. Plus, the box makes it super easy to just grab one and go.
Jackie S.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
These are not only my favorite crackers but I love that they made the snack size which fits perfectly in my lunch bag. They are super adorable and delicious.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?