BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
WESLACO, TX
These are so convenient, love packing these for lunch for my family. They taste great and easy to take for on the go. Love that flakey buttery cracker taste.
Priscila R.
I love these little packages they. One in handy for when your traveling or when you go out and don't wanna carry a big package of these ! They taste great (:
Mary T.
MIDLAND, MI
I love buying Rita crackers in these cute little stacks. It helps with portion control and makes the same amount of crackers last twice as long in my house!
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
Awesome idea to make packaging for a serving size of crackers. We use these crackers with cheese balls, cheese, and chilli. The buttery richness is so good.
Jordan M.
I love Ritz, but I try not to eat an entire large sleeve of them at once. These stacks are smaller packages and are better for snacking. :) Would recommend!
Tucson
A staple in my house and the little packs work great for freshness con they tend to go fast lol nothing compares to ritz they taste great and worth the price
Amber Y.
Graham, WA
Love the smaller packs of ritz. Never go stale because we always finish them. Just cut up some cheese and salami and you have a great snack for any party!!!
Jackie S.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
These are not only my favorite crackers but I love that they made the snack size which fits perfectly in my lunch bag. They are super adorable and delicious.
Lake Havasu City
All the buttery deliciousness of Ritz cracker and convince of smaller sized packages fornportion control and to prevent the crackers from being coming stale.
Natasha B.
Greenville
Me and my boyfriend eat these all the time with cheese, they are so good and actually very healthy for you. We love them. We buy these at least once a month
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart