BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Natalie W.
Santa Rosa, CA
The packaging for these is so much better than the regular ones. If I open the longer packages, most of the time I don't finish them right away and then they get stale.
Shawna R.
Springfield, MO
I love these crackers when we have game night and snacks. Perfect portions and no leftover open packages! Light, buttery and crispy crackers. Best with cheese or even pepperoni
Daisy Y.
Dallas, TX
Best ctackers i have ever tried. Not only are they delicious but also amazing. I eat them with everything sometimes just by themselves just as a snack. Delicious.
Tara N.
Channahon , IL
Ritz are my go-to crackers whether I'm serving them with a spread, cheese cuts, or crushing them up to make a fantastic crust for chicken breasts. They're easy to find and affordable.
Nicole T.
Bartonsville, PA
These are great for on the go or when I need a little snack! The size of the package is convenient and I'm not letting any go stale. Great for the little ones too!
Nadila D.
Columbus, GA
The are the perfect size. I can give them to my kids to snack on or eat them with soup. I don't have to open up a whole box to separate them into snack bags because it's already done.
brandy h.
Lake Charles, LA
I love the convenience of theses individual packs. They are easily able to fit inside of your purse without taking up much space. Also a great way to keep your eating to a minimum.
Madie T.
I love these crackers. Not only do they taste amazing and go with just a about anything, but they are so convenient in the small pouches. I bought mine at Walmart. They are so nice to take on the go!
member-c274a013d
This is a staple to my life. I love the packaging. Very easy to fit into purse for snacking later. It's buttery and crisp. I purchased this from my local grocery stores.
Sara P.
Love these quick an easy to throw them in your lunch or grab for a snack on the go just wish they came in other flavors I ha r only seen them in like 3 different kinds
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart