BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Lauren S.
I love these crackers! It's the perfect size for a yummy and non-messy snack! You can even spread your favorite condiments on them to spice it up! I totally recommend getting these!
Mekia J.
Hammond, LA
Mixed up some tuna and went to the store for some crackers (usually a saltine girl) but I saw these and had to grab them! Very convenient especially for lunch! And they're great tasting
This is a great product because you don't have to open a full sleeve of crackers for one person I will continue to buy these I like the product buy them from Kroger or walmart
Maggie R.
Bakersfield, Ca
These things are so classic and so delicious. I love to put them in my husbands lunch bag with peanut butter, tuna salad, or just by themselves. They're conveniently packaged and easy to grab for the go.
Dascia M.
Walnut, CA
I love this snack size. This is size is so convenient. I don't normally finish a big pack of ritz so buying this size is so much better for me. I'm glad they came up with this.
Sandra M.
I started buying the fresh stacks to avoid stake crackers after my kids close the box poorly one too many times. Great idea to keep your own stash ready and fresh to enjoy.
Harper M.
Tucker
Ritz crackers are the binge worthy cracker. They taste so good that you get addicted to eating them. I sometimes eat a whole row in a day. Which is not healthy but adds good calories
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
A mis hijos les justan mucho son ideales para un pequeño snak con un trozo de jamón y tu queso preferido o con Filadelfia, y en bolsitas asi las puedo llevar adonde sea
Brianna D.
Olympia, WA
I love ritz crackers! I really like that these have the perfect amount in each pack. The crackers are so buttery and delicious! I buy these at target and Walmart. They are my go to snack!! They are perfect with cheese and fruit!
Natalie W.
Santa Rosa, CA
The packaging for these is so much better than the regular ones. If I open the longer packages, most of the time I don't finish them right away and then they get stale.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?