BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I really like these small wrapped packages because you don't eat that many crackers at a time, so in a regular box a lot of the crackers would get wasted.. But these stay fresh a lot longer.
Esparansa N.
edinburg, Tx
I buy this product at HEB it is a great product i love the delicious taste that this cracker have. I also love the size of the package of the crackers. I am a repetitive customer i would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Powell
Ritz are one of the most perfect crackers out there. Buttery and crisp,they're great for any occasion. These sleeves keep them fresher than the usual packaging, too.
Michael S.
Mesquite, TX
I just love the fresh stacks, always fresh and a great snack. Good with peanut butter, cheese or just about anything you can think of. Their very good with nothing.
Louise P.
Rush City, MN
I love how these are packaged. The kids don't open and waste half a roll.
Ritz is our favorite for meat and cheese. And kids use them in soup sometimes. I use them for christmas cookies.
Twila K.
Marietta
Love the fresh snacks packaging! So much less tempting to eat a whole sleeve so they won't go "bad" lol. Perfect amount for a late night snack of cheese and crackers.
Allie H.
Ward, AR
Love these!!! Take them with us everywhere and still love eating them at home!! Love how the smaller packages helps them not go stale like the larger packages. Its perfect for travelling
April D.
West Jordan, UT
I love rits crackers especially if I'm hungry and i need something to tide me over until dinner time and they're great to eat plain or with a dip they are just a great cracker all around
Jessica B.
Greenville
We've always loved Ritz crackers in our family, and discovering the Fresh Stacks only made us choose them more often! It's the perfect way to control portions and prevent stale crackers!
Barbara C.
Kansas city, MO
Love these little packs I love how i don't have to open a whole big pack just for a few crackers and how easy it is for my son for snacks and for me to take to work
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart