BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Ritz is my favorite crackers of all times. I eat these crackers with everything. Especially with my tuna. Tuna taste so good with these crackers. I really like how versatile these crackers are. You can eat them wit just about anything. Sometimes I will eat them by themselves. Ritz has came a long way. They have so many flavors you can choose from now. Ritz will always be my go cracker.
Randi T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I actually bought these on accident not paying attention to what I grabbed. When my fiancé went to put some in his lunch we realized they were small/individual packs. They worked perfect for what he needed them for because then he didn't have to worry about the rest falling out. These are awesome and just the same as buying a regular box but in "better" packaging.
Nikki T.
Wake Forest, NC
The Ritz Stacks are great (especially in the winter) for chili,soups, etc.  I also fix peanut butter crackers for my grandson.  Plus, during the holidays I have used them for dips, cheese, meat, and crackers, and also I would do the chocolate covered peanut butter ritz which is a crowd pleaser.The stacks size is perfect to throw in a lunch box or diaper bag for the kids or for after school/ ballgame snack.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love these with or without anything on them. They're great for soup and chili nights. My kids love them as well just to eat as a snack. The rich buttery flavor is great and not too salty either. They melt well in soups and meals like that so you're able to break them down easily. Very affordable and sold in most stores so easy to find as well.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I love Ritz crackers, but always hated how stale they would get once you opened a roll. This box is just about perfect sized for the rate you can eat them before they go stale. I also like the snack size because then I dont have to worry about suddenly eating an entire roll with out knowing!
Allie R.
Ocean Springs
Lunch time rolls around, and you have your handy dandy stack of Ritz crackers. Ritz will always be my favorite cracker, with its salty, buttery flavor and it's perfect balance between melt-in-your-mouth and crunch. I would eat these everyday, but I have to limit myself! Compared to any other cracker, Ritz excels. I'll always love this brand.
Amara B.
Very good to have at home or on the go. Yummy crackers. Good with cheese and meat. They have only a certain amount in the package so you don't eat to many. I recommend them to anyone who wants to have a small snack with them at all times.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Ritz crackers have been my favorite crackers since I can remember. They taste delicious and aren’t too salty like some other crackers. I like getting this box with the smaller package cause they are perfect for on the go and lunch. They go great with peanut butter, tuna, cream cheese, chicken salad, and other things. I recommend these to everyone.
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
We usually buy Ritz crackers to use as a crunchy topping on cheesy potato casserole (something I highly recommend), but we don't use them right away and tend to forget about them before they go stale. These snack sized sleeves solved that problem for us! Now, we almost always have a fresh pack of Ritz in the pantry when we want them!
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
I had been looking for a box of crackers that had individual packs, that way my crackers would stay fresher longer. I was in my local grocery storevand across these Ritz crackers. I love that fact that you get so many in a lil pack. The taste was awsome and they were very fresh.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?