BY RITZ

Classic crackery goodness in convenient on-the-go stacks.
Ingredients :

• What are good snack recipes for these that a child can he...1 Answers
  • Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??4 Answers
  • ¿en que ocasión prefieres consumirlas?1 Answers
Shawna A.
columbia , SC
I love Ritz crackers, but these are even better because they are more travel friendly! They are easy to fit right in my purse. These days convenience is everything.
natalie s.
Columbus, Oh
so convenient and in the little packs, with everything ready to go. the same great taste, just not having to worry about them ever going stale due to the small bags. they are usually gone with 1 meal between me and my roommate. the best snacking cracker.
Damon H.
Brookfield, MO
This was an excellent decision to start making smaller packs of crackers. Helps the long term freshness of the product. Wish more products would have this option!
Katherine K.
Atlanta, GA
I love ritz crackers with cheese or dips, but I can never finish a box before they get stale. These are perfect if you don't eat your crackers super fast (like me)!
Crystal K.
I'm so glad they started packaging these in snack sizes. It's good to give kids for snacks. Plus if you're having a get together you only open what you need, and there's barely any waste
Ashley T.
Fresno, CA
I love these. I'm a college student and Its perfect when I'm on the go because I have both school and work and sometimes I feel like I can't stop and get an actual meal in. I always take string cheese to eat with it
Tiffany M.
I don't care for these myself; they taste too rich for me - they taste like a stick of butter. I will say, however, that my husband and kids love them. I guess we'll agree to disagree.
Melinda P.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I buy these in the whole wheat because my 7 year old loves them. I love the smaller sized packaging because he will eat a whole tube in one sitting. They pack nicely for lunches too.
Valerie G.
I love these crackers. They are amazing for an on-the-go snack. I love the flavor and I like that they aren't too salty for my taste. Definitely my favorite cracker with cream cheese.
Maria Del Carmen S.
Great snack to pack for kids. Each individual pack preserves the cracker quite well. However, the price is higher compared to purchasing the box with bigger packs.
Jessica B.
Whats your favorite thing to eat on a ritz cracker??
Erin M.
Do you ever find these packs in the different flavors??
Mary J.
Doylestown, OH
Has anyone ever tried these with pepperoni?
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Does anyone ever make p.b.n j sandwiches with these?
Maria R.
Doral, FL
en que ocasion prefieres consumirlas?

Walmart